Happy Birthday Alissa πŸŽ‰

Happy Birthday @AlissaGrace

The first person with whom I have talked on the forums and also the most fabulous person I have ever met :hugs:

Many - Many happy returns of the day. May this birthday brings happiness, peace and prosperity in your life. May all your wishes come true.

So everyone, wish our birthday girl @AlissaGrace with your best wishes :smile:

tenor%20(1)

tenor%20(2)

10 Likes

Yeeyee happeh birthdayzie @AlissaGrace my fellow ratzol. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::gift::gift::gift::gift:

3 Likes

Yassss HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISSA!!!

5 Likes

Hbday! :cake::birthday::tada::balloon::confetti_ball::100:

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy b-day!!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday

3 Likes

Happy birthday girl! I love you so much :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to my twin @AlissaGrace , ILYSM :partying_face: :cake:

giphy

I know I gave you this in PM, but twice the love, right? :wink:

4 Likes

Here’s another one :heart_eyes:

cutelittlecakegifcat

3 Likes

Happy birthday, @AlissaGrace! :cake: :partying_face:

3 Likes

happy birthday @AlissaGrace <33

3 Likes

Happy birthday to you, hope you have a wonderful day.

giphy

3 Likes

awesomewickedcoolbdaycardforu

I know I already posted twice on this thread, but I’m going to shower you with even more love, twin, OK :wink: :revolving_hearts:

:nerd_face::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::star_struck::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::orange_heart::cupid::gift_heart::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::heartpulse::blue_heart::heartbeat::purple_heart::dizzy::unicorn::rabbit2::rabbit::butterfly::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::shamrock::doughnut::ice_cream::shaved_ice::icecream::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::birthday::cake::cupcake::pie::cake4::cake3::cake2::cake1::cake5::blob_hearts::cupcake::disco::clapping::gem::strawberry::yay::metal2:

Hope your day was and is magical <3

4 Likes

She’s amazing, huh?

2 Likes

yesgifthatistoocute

2 Likes

She’s so lovely. She helped me a lot.

3 Likes

Agree, Alissa is fun to be around and she brings a shining light into your life :+1: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

She is a shining light!

3 Likes

Absolutely :smile:

1 Like