Happy Birthday @AMagic!

In honor of her birthday, I decided to make her a thread where everybody can say their birthday wishes to her!

my little message

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY, you’ve honestly been so helpful and such a good friend, you’ve never been mean about anything and always stood up for what you believe in, including if it probably got you suspended and etc. The chat wouldn’t be what it is without you and for that I say HAPPY BIRTHDAYY BISHH. I hope your birthday is treating you well, and that it all goes in your favor! Including watching Disney+

P.S…please teach me how to cook…

happy-balloons-01

Tags

@Annasilveroriginal
@Danielle318
@_haruka
@Stargazer54
@AMagic
@Monkii.epiii
@coco.queen
@SilverRose
@classycherries
@Nessya
@N_Epi
@Yuke
@ItzKastinR
@Victoriaecs
@CaraMe1
@musicaddict
@agusttinajazmin
@TL_DR
@epi.imani
@hana.lauren
@xetic
@Samantha79
@Forever1201
@UnicornPlayz.Episode
@talesbyrose
@piyi
@YourSecretAngel

15 Likes

Happy Birthday @AMagic!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @AMagic!!!
You da best

4 Likes

HBDAY SUGAR-PLUM!!! GURL YOU ARE AWESOME, HILARIOUS, ALWAYS SPEAK YOUR MIND, HELPFUL, BEST FRIEND, SO MUCH MORE!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY DARLING! :raised_hands:t3: :100: :fist:t3: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :heart: :birthday: :cake: :shaved_ice:

4 Likes

Happy birthday, @AMagic! I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous day. I’m honoured to have met someone like you :star_struck::dizzy::blue_heart:

5 Likes
my message

Happy birthday girl. Ur so badass and funny and I could just laugh all day and read your posts tbh.
So glad I met u. Luv having u in the club. And, last but not least, please do red or pink box braids (I think they would be cute on u lol).

4 Likes

Happy birthday @AMagic have a wonderful day! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

5 Likes

@epi.imani, thank you so much for doing this!!! I love this soooo much and you too, and I’m enjoying Disney+ :joy::joy:

@MTB, thank you :purple_heart::heart:

@lanafrazer_episode, thanks it means so much coming from you, since you really are the best!

@_haruka, I’m glad I met you too, you’re really amazing. I hope you’re doing good!

7 Likes

I must try that out! I always wanted to try my hair with red color! :rofl::joy:

Thank you so much for the message.

4 Likes

Girl, do your thang!! iT’S YR BDAY, TIME TO LOOK FLAWLESS. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yep, I’m finna SLAY!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

this song for u right here, celebrate. :rofl: :birthday: :100: :heart:

4 Likes

As long as you have a teenager it’ll be fine. I’m never telling any of you my age :joy::joy::joy: I love having you guys curious.

4 Likes

20! im guessin, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. XDD

4 Likes

Lol ok.

4 Likes

Shes a teen

3 Likes

GIRL, I’M FINNA SING TO THIS SONG ALL DAY, I HAVE THIS ON MY PLAYLIST!! Love this song.

4 Likes

I have a guess, but if it’s true I don’t want to expose your age lol

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :tada: :tada:

4 Likes

Yeah let me not try to guess yr age, very personal. SOOOO YESSS JAM TO SOME MUSIC GURL!!! DON’T NOBODY STRESS U OUT, THIS DAY IS YOURRRR DAYYY!! BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU’RE ALIVE AND WELL. ALL WILL BE ALRIGHT, HAVE FUN WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS. :heart: :raised_hands:t3: :100:

5 Likes