Happy birthday Amani!

AHHHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!

Today is your special day and I’m so happy I get to tell you happy birthday today. I’m sorry that lately you’ve been hella sad and like you need a little pick me up! But don’t fret because me and so many people love you girl! You’re amazing and we’re so happy to meet you!

We even have a few words from a few friends to you!

From your good friend @Adam.Epy

From your Twin @Dandelion_Queen

From your emo duck pal @Ms.Kate :joy:

One of your best friends @Lunar_Rose

Your daughter! @jenna1012

Your amazing mother @k.w.episode

And your chainsaw bestie/sister @meadowh

See darling you’re all in our hearts girl, and this is your day and just know that we’re all here for you every step of the way. So enjoy your day hon and happy birthday!

Also it’s your birthday and you’re my daughter so here I’m making you a cake made from another sweet baby I just met not too long ago don’t worry the parents…oof…let’s just say I have dinner ready for a few days :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:
But for real girl enjoy yourself and here’s your cake:

@Circe_dreamteam Happy Birthday Amani!! :cake:

We’ve had our ups and downs haha but we’ve come through them— you’re an awesome friend! I know you’re struggling at the moment but we’re all here for you, PM me anytime with anything. Your art is great and you’re an amazing person! I hope you have a good day. :hugs::blue_heart:

Happy Birthday to you @Circe_dreamteam ! May you have a wonderful day full of joy and may all of your wishes come true XOXO :gift_heart::sparkling_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::gift::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::gift::candy::chocolate_bar::lollipop::icecream::ice_cream::doughnut::cookie::birthday::cake::cupcake:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANI!

I’ve been waiting for your birthday like two days. :sweat_smile:
I want to thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most! :grin:
You’re kind, Generous, a Queen!
I love you so much girl! That I am going to tell our story about how we met! :blush:

It started when it was an oddly day in Miami for Natalia. She found this “Episode Forum” Website Because she needed help with her story! While Natty was looking through the website she found a thread about joining an art group! She never joined an art group before. “Episode Diamonds are hiring!” She filled out a form and go into the art group. She found this Interesting young lady called “Amani” which was hard to pronounce for her.
She started making friends dot dot.
Then Amani was on the group call. Natty decides to join it with some other girl.
Natty and Amani started to talk a little over the phone and maybe even text. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Natty was on the call trying to pronounce Amani’s name and was screaming her lungs out on the call…
Amani said.
“Can you guys stop screaming?!”
Natty was laughing over the call.
“What’s your name?”
Amani said.
“Amani.”
Natty was giggling through the phone.
“Armani?”
Amani said.
“No. Amani”
Natty said.
“Amania”
Amani said.
“No. It’s pronounce Ah-mah-nee!”
Natty got to finally pronounce her name correctly.
“AH-MAH-NEE!”
Amani said.
“Yeah like That!”

And that’s how the two evil twins were created.

BOOM!

Amani don’t kill me if the story went wrong. :sweat_smile:

I shared so much laughter and fun with you!
Sometimes I forget that I’m amazing!
And you remind me everyday! :blush:

So I want to wish you!
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE YOU NEED IT MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD!

Except my parents and you…are The world to me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIATCH!!! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy:

Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your birthday to it’s fullest Amani

@Circe_dreamteam Omg happy birthday Amani!

You’re such a sweet and caring person and a great friend as well. Hope you have a wonderful day! Remember to eat lots of cake :birthday: :joy:

:purple_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: my little sis has grow!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Ok wow it’s sis birthday, does that make you … welll I’m still older than you but happy birthday!!
But since I can’t get you a birthday card I’m just going to write how AMAZING YOU ARR! I remember how I first met you, when I was invited to a group chat and realized you was my half sister. It was also when we both met are fiancés (wait do you and Ruby have kids yet?) and when I realize you was truly in love with Ruby. It was amazing how you two got alone so well, and how you guys are perfect for each other. But not only that but you was an amazing sister, you always made me happy (at least most of the time) you took care of me and you was one of the reasons I was so happy to be on forums, and to still be on forums. I was heartbroken when you said you would had to leave, and to all honesty I was going to leave to if you didn’t come back. Just how much you affected my life, and right now sis I wish that I could talk to you forever, and that you was truly my irl sister!
Happy Birthday again, and to many more!
(Probably have a million spelling mistakes lol)

Btw chocolate is where it at image

Wishing you a great Birthday!! :smiley:

Happy birthday Amani!!! :tada:

I need to go buy a cake!

Holy fuck this made me cry so hard. :sob::sob::sob::sob: I love all of you guys

@Adam.Epy I love you man. Thank you for always being loyal and good to me. You’re such a sweet and caring guy and I’m gonna be completely honest, I’m the only girl in our squad that hasn’t fallen for you. That just makes me super cool :sunglasses:. No I’m just gay.

@Ms.Kate THANKS EMO DUCKLING!!! Ah you’re so amazing and I remember how we met and you’re one of the only people I am still friends with since raven hood

@Lunar_Rose ROSEY THANKS!!! YOU’VE DONE SO MUCH FOR ME AND I’M SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE

@jenna1012 thank you Jen. You’re an awesome daughter and I’m so happy to have you in my life!!!

@k.w.episode thank you Mom!!! Ah you’re so awesome and fun and amazing I’m happy you’re a part of my life

@meadowh thank you, psycho bitch ily :sob::sob::sob::sob: idk what I would do without you and I’m so happy to have you in my life

@Chocolate_Mama , not only are you and @k.w.episode my moms, you’re also one of my bestest friend ever. And I’m happy to have you in my life. As you know, my mom is… Special… So having you and kiwi in my life really made me feel like I have the love I’ve never gotten… Thank you for being such a huge part of my life. I can’t wait to show you around Chicago one day.

@WinterMoon05 thanks sis this means a lot. I remember when you got the person I hate most suspended. She kept saying you were sending her memes. :joy::joy:. You have done so much for me, thank you Win.

@JemU776 thank you so much!!! I’m having a great day so far

@Dandelion_Queen you got the story basically right. :sob::sob::sob: Ilysm twinny idk what I would ever ever ever have done without you. You’re not only my twin but also my best friend and I’m really glad to have you in my life. You’re so amazing and funny. You’re my firey and I’m your icey. We are evil twins forever.

Thank you so much @VenusPeach!!!

@Whispering_Flower thank you whisper!!! And yes I ate a ton of cake

@Tellyg47 thank you T. :sob::sob::sob:. Don’t worry, I’ll go back later tonight and fix the errors. I’ve missed you so much, you’re so amazing. Thank you for always being there for me. You’re my best friend, man. Idk what to every do without you.

@Jeremy thank you king!!!

@jassie12dw thanks J. I’m so happy I have you in my life!!!

:joy: You welcome! Im working on something for you! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

:sob::sob::sob: I don’t deserve all this love. I’m still working on your birthday surprise tho

:angry: A suprise? I hate suprises. :joy:
I’m working on your present and I need money. Pay me! 1 cent! :joy:

I was sending her annoying memes and got her suspended, it was fun! :relieved: You’re welcome! You deserve it. :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANI!
You have no idea how much you mean to everyone on the forums. You’ve always been there trying to resolve conflicts, making people feel better, and just by gracing us with your awesomeness. You’re always there for people who need someone to talk to, and you always have so much love to give. You manage to always stay calm and never are you the person who started the drama, only the peacemaker. The forums have been blessed with your presence Amani. I hope you have a great day! :heart:

hbd @Circe_dreamteam
it wouldnt let me tag you this morning for some reason. but hbd!

Oh my gosh thank you crazy this meant so much to me ahhhhhh I think I’m going to cry