HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ArtisticWaffle!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @ArtisticWaffle!!! :birthday:

You have always been an inspiration to me for my art and I hope you have a very happy birthday! Lots of love :heart:

11 Likes

Aw this is so sweet! :pleading_face: I had no idea that anyone would make me one of these threads since I just joined the forums last summer! Thank you so much for your kind words and for thinking of me! Where I live, it actually isn’t quite my birthday yet, but it will me soon! Thank you so much again! I’m so happy to hear I inspire you, that makes me so happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

happy birthday!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @ArtisticWaffle, you’re such a talented artist

4 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:
@Epi.milkyway Thank you so much, I’m so glad you think so! :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada: you’re going to have the best day ever :slight_smile: :birthday: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope so! :blush: :heart:

3 Likes

Omg Lowkey just decided to hop on here and came across this thread! Happy birthday @ArtisticWaffle , you’re such an inspiration to me and many others. Your art is so stunning and you’re literally so nice! I hope you get the recognition you deserve for your art and have fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Aw thank so much, Frosty! I’m so glad you decided to comment on this thread and that you’re still popping in once in a while! You’re always so kind and funny and great to be around. Thanks again for your kind words and I will! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :partying_face: :tada:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @ArtisticWaffle you enjoy your special day and eat lots of cake :partying_face: :tada: :cake2: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

@ArtisticWaffle Happy birthday you talented kind girlie! you are one of the good souls i met here and you have been nothing but kind to me from the start! i love you girl! You are talented as hell as too! Your arts are something which gives me inspiration to write my stories! i hope you get all the love and happiness u deserve! once happy birthday! :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :cake1: :cake2: :cake: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :star_struck:

4 Likes

@ArtisticWaffle It’s your b’day? Really? HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
and a much happier HAPPY BORN DAY sis!!!
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

3 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face:! x

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :blob_sun: :partying_face:

I hope you’ll have an awesome day today! :yay:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart:
I wish you all the best :hugs: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

@Jenaco @JemU776 @Madhu @Frey @Leah0 (you too, happy b-day!) @TheParisLover @fraud @MissClare
Aw thank you so much everyone for your kind words and nice wishes! It is officially my birthday where I live now. This made my day to see all of you lovely people who care about me so thank you! All your compliments are so kind and I really appreciate it! And yes, Jem, I do plan on eating lots of cake! :joy: :blob_hearts:

11 Likes

you should eat lots of cake! you are the sweetest person and you deserve some sweets in your life! have an awesome day girlie!

2 Likes

Aw thank you so much, I will! I love cake xd! :joy: Happy anniversary! :blush:

4 Likes

Happy birthday ,@ArtisticWaffle :partying_face:

You are amazing artist, talented, funny etc.
Words can’t describe how amazing you are, But numbers can, 100/100 :joy:

Have a wonderful birthday :kissing_heart:

3 Likes