Happy Birthday Chocolate Mama!

Happy Birthday CHOCOLATE MAMA!!

Chocolate is officially turning 17 this year.
If you guys know chocolate Mama you know she is amazing if you dont know her your living under a freaking rock. I really love her, because she has made such an impact on my life. She is fun, beautiful, she has an amazing personality. Honestly, she is the main reason for happiness on the forums.

I just have to say you are one of the many black queens on the forums.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Chocolate_Mama YOUR AMAZING!!

giphy%20(7)

Congruats to Coco & Her Man!!!

I did not draw this :heart:

2019-06-24T05:00:00Z

22 Likes

Congratsssss!!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

@Chocolate_Mama

7 Likes

Happy birthday, chocolate mama!

5 Likes

happy 17th birthday, you chocolate queen! :heartpulse::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday!! Congrats! :birthday:

5 Likes

Oh my chocolate I’m legit in tears this is so frickin sweet I swear @AMagic your words are so amazing and I’m so happy to be reading this :sob::purple_heart::purple_heart: I legit just can’t even right now you’re so sweet! Thank you!

Thank you! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thank you all so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

6 Likes

You deserve it!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday to my Forums daughter and one of my friends :pleading_face: love you Choco :heart: omg you’re growing up :sob::scream:

4 Likes

Happy birthday mum! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face::tada:

4 Likes

Ugh imma cry some happy tears here :joy::sob:

2 Likes

Thanks girl! And ahhhhhh love you! You’re like the best forum mom ever :joy::purple_heart: also ikr?! Even I’m pretty shocked

3 Likes

YASSSS HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAP SNACK BAKER QUEEN :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse: :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::gift::gift::gift::gift:

6 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::cake::shaved_ice::tropical_drink::cocktail::wine_glass:
@Chocolate_Mama

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Chocolate_Mama

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:.
Friends like you are diamonds. They sparkle and they are priceless. I wish you all the happiness of the world, all that you deserve. :heart::heart::heart::heart: May the bright colours paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Chocolate_Mama!

5 Likes

Oh my chocolate thank you so much! :purple_heart::purple_heart: your words are so frickin sweet! Also thank you to everyone as well!

2 Likes

You’re welcome :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not sweeter than you, sweetie :wink:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOCOLATE MAMA…YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY EPISODE QUEEN
:cake::gift::birthday::balloon::tada::candle::candle::tada::balloon::balloon::birthday::gift::cake::orange_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts:…love ya

3 Likes

17 years old chocolate does not sound tasty… :nauseated_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But a Happy Birthday to the Godmother of the Episode Family, stay save. :princess::partying_face:

:balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::gift::birthday::champagne::clinking_glasses::balloon::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::tropical_drink::balloon:

3 Likes