Happy Birthday Dara Amarie! :cake1:

Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie :cake1: :party_time:
Thank you for your helpful templates, you have been a good help to everyone really.
I wish you the happiest birthday of all times, continue to be a sweet soul and YOU ARE AMAZING.
I hope you will(or are or did)(lol, timezones :woman_facepalming: )enjoy your day to the fullest :blob_hearts:

Best wishes
Tshidi and everyone else. :kiss:

44 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Dara.Amarie

u r the backbone of most of the stories in episode

thanks for wonderful templates

wish u a very happy life

7 Likes

oml… is it her bday??

welp… HAPPY BIRTHDAY dara!!

I like how hard working u r.
Everyone admires your hard work and those helpful templates!
You are just best out of BEST
stay safe and be happy forever!! :smiley:
Well… from my own POV you are the only author (Famous/big author) who helps out others!
and always reply to EVERYONE here!
Thankyou so much for your time and sweetness!

You are always there to help small authors and I appreciates you for that…
U r like an idol for me! :relaxed:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Dara.Amarie! Your website is a lifesaver for me:))

5 Likes

Happy bday @Dara.Amarie :birthday::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles: you literally help everyone and helped me for like hundred times… I m so grateful to you… Every script of yours is amazing… Can’t thank you enough… Wishing you happy birthday once again :birthday::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Dara.Amarie of me too! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: I wish you all the best and I just have to agree with everything that was said before, because for me you´re tutorials and guides are lifesaver too! :party_time: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie :cake1: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :balloon:
Wish you have wonderful day and God bless you many more birthday coming
and Thanks you for helping community around the worlds and to be there for author and others who need helps from you’re templates and to guide us with you and your kindness and soul is awesome and very kind to others and your an Angel from Heaven no matter what even through we not family as you know :sob: we always stick for one an others. your kind soul like others and me too :blob_sun: your templates help me too :cry: together as one big family and Happy Birthday omg :blob_sun: i wanna cry i can’t believe it your birthday omg your growing big :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: tears of joy

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie
Your templates are very helpful.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie
As a beginner in coding, your templates and everything in your website have been so much helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are the best :innocent:

5 Likes

Omg I was waiting for this day
We wish you a happy happiest birthday @Dara.Amarie
As Everyone already said your templets are life savers for everyone and you have a really kind soul and you help everyone I mean everyone , without thinking they are beginner, experts etc…
Hope you live a happpppy life
I have no words for you ,you are just bestttt and awesome
Thankkk you :cake1: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Dara.Amarie :birthday::partying_face::tada::balloon::gift:

You helped me so much and I’m sure you know have with everyone in this community. You have been nothing but amazing! Keep being you.

I wish you truly the best!
Happy birthday~

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie you’ve been really helpful to the community, the templates you create they help a lot of people. Have an amazing day because you deserve it.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie , you’ve been really really helpful to the whole community of Episode especially me. You’ve helped so many people. I wish you the best on your birthday!

4 Likes

Happy B day @Dara.Amarie hope you enjoy your day/enjoyed your day you’ve helped us a lot and for that Thank you you deserve to enjoy it for today and many more years to come

:confetti_ball::tada::sparkles:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Dara.Amarie!!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie , you and your templates are a god send! I appreciate your templates and the amount of work you put into them! I hope you have a very happy birthday :innocent:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :birthday::birthday::birthday: @Dara.Amarie

You helped me in the past very much and I want to say thank you for that! :blush: Have a nice Birthday and wish you the best!

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

5 Likes

happy birthday @Dara.Amarie !! we can’t express how thankful we are to have such a talented and golden-hearted person in this community! we love youuu! <3

7 Likes