Happy Birthday Dara Amarie! :cake1:

birthday twins!!! happy bday @Dara.Amarie

5 Likes

Happy bdayyyy @Dara.Amarie !!! Wish you have the happiest birthday ever, this community wouldn’t be the same without you, you’re so amazing, cool, talented and dope! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to you too! Hope you enjoy this day to its fullest and wish you all the best! :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Dara.Amarie! Your templates are an absolute lifesaver and you’re really helpful to everyone in episode community. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your birthday today! :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @Dara.Amarie !! <3

Your templates have really helped me out when I first got into writing on the Portal, and you’re an amazing helper to others in the community as well! Best wishes to you on this splendid day, and may all your wishes/hopes/dreams come true. Enjoy once again! :partying_face: :cake:

4 Likes

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! :heart::heart::heart: I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL MESSAGES!

tenor (7)

25 Likes

Happy birthday dara may you life will fill with full of happiness :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: Mama @Dara.Amarie !!! I hope along with all of us from the Episode Community that you are enjoying a tremendous birthday :cake:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

You deserved it! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!! Hope you’re enjoying your day.:blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Happy birthday, @Dara.Amarie !
I wish you many blessings, good health and positive vibes :slight_smile:

Hope you have a great birthday :party_time:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Dara.Amarie!! What would we do without you lol? You’re always saving my butt with the tutorials on your website when I’m coding last minute. Thanks for everything honey and have yourself a wonderful night! <3

3 Likes

:cake3: have some cake i made it myself @Dara.Amarie

2 Likes

Happy birthday, @Dara.Amarie! Thank you for helping us with Episode!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face: @Dara.Amarie

4 Likes

A massive Happy Birthday @Dara.Amarie !!

Your templates are an absolute godsend, and everything else is a life saver too. You put so much work into them all and it absolutely shows and is beyond amazing :heart:
I hope your day is filled with smiles and all things lovely!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Dara Amarie! And thank you for all your help!!!

2 Likes

oh girl happiest birthday!! hope you had an amazing one! :heartpulse: :partying_face:
your templates are a lifesaver!!

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @Dara.Amarie!!
:partying_face: :partying_face:, Hope u enjoyed ur Day!! :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

Sorry for being late I had an event. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday :birthday::partying_face: @Dara.Amarie

4 Likes