Happy Birthday Elise! ❤️

Hey everyone!

As I was getting out of lecture today I quickly checked through my instagram and came to find out that it’s @EliseC birthday today!

I wanted to create this post for us all to wish this lovely person an amazing day. She has contributed so much to the community, whether that be through directing help or sharing her incredible stories with us. She is very much admired and treasured amongst us all!

Happy Birthday and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Image result for happy birthday funny gif

12 Likes

@EliseC Happy Birthday!!! I love you so much! You’re the best!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday once again! :birthday::cake::gift::tada: May you get all the success and happiness you deserve :star_struck::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: @EliseC

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Elise :kissing_heart: Wishing you all the best, hoping you get spoilt :laughing:

2 Likes

Awwwww thank you so much!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And thank you also @EpisodeShadow @DazzledSnowFlake @amberose @celestiial.missy (I’m old. Money is all I get for birthdays now lol)

Loved1runcxpo1_500

7 Likes

Happy B-day, you awesome person!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

You’re welcome lovely and for the record money is the best birthday gift :laughing:

1 Like

Happy birthday, Elise!

2 Likes

Happy late Birthday @EliseC :heartbeat:

1 Like

Or my maturity levels so… 15? :joy: Except I don’t like bra stealing bad boys so maybe I’m closer to 20 mentally lol

2 Likes

Thank you @ParkLow_G @cherriesandwine @purplezombieattack @Apes :grin::grin:

@kheyrwrites yes except you know you’re old when you go “oooh maybe I’ll buy a steam cleaner and a new vacuum” :joy:

5 Likes

@EliseC Happy birthday Love! I love your stories and you in general soo yah :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Aww thank you :smiley:

Happy birthday, Elise!

Bruh our birthdays are so close, mine is today! Happy late Birthday! :cupcake:

1 Like

Yww :tongue::two_hearts:

Happy birthday!!!

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :birthday:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes