Happy Birthday Em! 🎉

Happy Birthday Em @zapcV!
We are so happy to be able to celebrate this day with you. Your such a incredible person and extremely talented. Im so grateful to be able to call you my friend and a art partner :heart: We love you so much! And want you to enjoy your day!! As so many blessings and amazing things are coming your way. You are sooo amazing in everything you do. Your so successful in school and in art, And just such a amazing friend. The least me and @xetic can do is make this thread to show we appreciate you.

Sit down and relax as we show you what we have in store for you birthday girl.

Heres our Gifts to you @zapcV!

Thank you everyone who made art for @zapcV on such a short notice. You guys are so amazing :heart:

Gifts

@Gamer_Gurl

Gamer_Gurls Edit

@Amiraa

Amiraas Edit

@Linlin330

My Edit

As we all did this a few hours before it made 12:00 am May 4th. We made everything really quickly i hope you enjoy! We had such a short period of time to do this. We hope you love all the gifts.

Me @Linlin330 and @xetic worked really hard to make this happen we hope you love it.

Tags of friends who were on the secret and participated. Did i miss anyone
@CalyPhina @Epi.milkyway @eilyk @AnimeOtome @SASB @xetic @AuthorMDWrites @Gamer_Gurl @Silver_Shadow @Mouse.Episode @Amiraa @minnehaaa @Epiexpert @Tylo @Bridi @Bumblebee @Oh_hey_its_Minnie

15 Likes

OH MA GOD THANK U ALL SO MUCH!! UR ART IS SO GOOD AND OMG THANK U i can’t even

9 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

hbday :confetti_ball::tada::birthday::cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :heart::orange_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::cupid::cupcake::cake::birthday::cookie::doughnut::ice_cream::shaved_ice::icecream::lollipop::candy::blob_hearts::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cupcake::icecream::disco::cake1::present::yay:

1 Like

y’all weren’t too subtle asking for my fav color and stuff yesterday i was dying of laughter :joy::joy::skull:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @zapcV! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

…we dead was :joy:

1 Like

Happy birthday sister

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::gift::birthday:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @zapcV :birthday: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

happy birthday even though i said on that gc !! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday ^^

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE sorry I’m out shopping BUT HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAy! MAY the FOURTH BE WITH u!

3 Likes

I haven’t made you an edit but my gift to you is my friendship and my greatfulness for my cover :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even tho I’ve already wish you lol HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY :heartbeat:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :balloon: :cake1::tada::partying_face: May you spend it with your friend and family and May all your wished come true

3 Likes

5 Likes