Happy Birthday @epi.imani and @AMagic :🎁

Me and the others have been planning this for quite some time so :joy:

This thread is dedicated for:

@AMagic and @epi.imani :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

To celebrate, here is some gifts from all of us:

@N_Epi

General memes:

For @AMagic:

Happy Birthday girl!! I’m sorry that your birthday isn’t exactly the way you would want it to be, but I hope you can still have fun and be happy anyways. You’re really fun to talk to, and you always make me laugh. You’re a really cool person and you deserve a great birthday. I know this message isn’t much, but I hope it’ll cheer you up.

For @epi.imani:

Happy Belated Birthday Imani! I’m sorry you couldn’t have an actual celebration, but hopefully this thread can make up for a little of that. You’re super kind and I’m glad I’ve been able to get to know you over the past couple of months. It’s been really fun. I hope you have fun roller skating today. You deserve it.

@ItzKastienR

For @AMagic:

For @epi.imani:

@Nessya

Memes:

images

Gift:

@Forever1201

For @AMagic:

Thank you for being there for us. For me. You are the nicest person I have ever met and im happy to call you my friend. Never change who you are, We will always be there for you. I love you :relaxed:

For @epi.imani:

Even tho I have not get to know you so well, I always think and still do think your a great person. We all care for you and we are all there for you. Never change for no one. Love you :blush: :blush:

We are sorry this is late. We tried to make this very special for you guys by planning it. But you guys already made :blush: But its ok. We hope you have a good life and we will be there for you guys.

We love you! :blush: :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Tags

@talesbyrose @Stargazer54 @Danielle318 @xetic @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Nessya @_haruka @N_Epi @ItzKastinR @TL_DR @Samantha79 @Victoriaecs

I know its not all of us so if you guys want to add yours here, let me know :blush:

Have a nice day/night!

9 Likes

Sorry that we didn’t make it earlier. We were beat to the job :joy: Hopefully y’all still like this.

Even tho this thread may get merged lmao

6 Likes

it wont. I have faith

4 Likes

Anywyay,

Happy Birthday @AMagic and @epi.imani :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

It made my day better, it means everything. :black_heart::black_heart: I’m glad I got this.

6 Likes

Yay!!! I’m glad you like it :)))

5 Likes

Don’t cry don’t cry don’t cry don’t cry don’t cry :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Sorry if you thought I forgot about your b day. I swear I didn’t. I was trying to play it off, but then I realized you may think I actually forgot.

6 Likes

I will do it for you
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

hands a tissue

4 Likes

So hey-
I wanna say I appreciate both of you guys and I hate u? No one told me it was the 17th yesterday like ma’am I’m in another dimension idk what days they be so my ass couldn’t make y’all any edits so now I’m sad. But happy birthday u amazing beans @AMagic @epi.imani And u deserve everything and anything good that comes ur way. Istg u better not let no dusty musty crusty rat ruin ur day because u shall enjoy tf outta it. Point blank PERIODT!

Okay I’ll chill uhm-
image image

Get thicc and eat cake!

6 Likes

Ok next time if someone is doing a birthday, let us know that you are :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you guys, things like this make me want to jump out the screen and hug you all!

:pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

Virtual hug to you guys!!

6 Likes

Sorry @xetic I thought I made it clear that it was the 17th. It’s my fault, I apologize

6 Likes

Happy birthday girls. :smiley:
We are sorry, we couldn’t pull it off on time :pleading_face:

6 Likes

sorry

5 Likes

:joy: it’s not ur fault your girl can’t keep up with Earth tingz

5 Likes

Its alright girl :blush:

6 Likes

Don’t apologize. This is for you guys, not us.

6 Likes

I’m sorry it was my fault I thought had seen my message :sweat:

6 Likes