Happy Birthday Faith! ❤

Dear one of the awesomest, most amazing people on earth,

Happy birthday! Here are some messages from your friends:

@AnimeOtome: @loveyourself, Faith you’re an amazing friend! Not to mention a better grammar checker than grammarly. An amazing music lover (cough cough MJ cough cough) You are sweeter than sugar, encouraging, bright and so kind! You like to help people so much, your an amazing person. I love you so much!! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

@NemesisDarkFox: My dear deer :deer:, our Young Faithful,

So on this day you have a birthday. On Facebook I like to use a meme saying “I don’t have birthdays, I level up!”, but you worded it even better by saying that one chapter of the book of your life is written now and a new one lies ahead. Life ain’t no joyride at times, but we learn and grow, and you completed another step towards adulthood now. So today don’t focus on what hinders you on your way, but what you overcame until this day to become the strong young lady you are. We mostly are our harshest critics, but we should not neglect our achievements. But if we do, we gladly have friends to remind us. :wink:
So today fill your heart and mind with the people and things you love and look forward to what the future may hold. The caterpillar cannot imagine how it would be to fly, even though it’s all in it already and only needs some time to unfold. :bug::butterfly:
A Happy Birthday to you, may your dreams come true and your health always be good. :clinking_glasses:

@Chocolate_Mama: Happy birthday twin! I’m so happy to celebrate this day with you! You’re so amazing and kind and I hope this day was fit for the queen of caramel :purple_heart: love you twin and I hope all your birthday wishes come true! :purple_heart:

@callmedaddy: Today is not any day, it’s your - hold my cake -birthday! You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, but you know what? Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. You know why? I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible, because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world. :gift::heart:

I dearly hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires, whether it be tons of cakes or a simple smile of happiness and appreciation. I would give you a smile any day, to wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday my little jellybean! :birthday::balloon::tada:

@sofia2: Happy Birthday Faith! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
You are so amazing and awesome and don’t ever forget that.
We are all here for you whenever you need us and we all love and care for you :heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart::heart:

May this birthday be the best birthday ever and hope you enjoy it cuz you deserve it! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love ya Sof <3

@Mondalsushanta637: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAITH :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet: :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:
Happy birthday my dear Sissy, may the bright colours paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed. Wishing you health, love, wealth, happiness and all your heart desires not just for today but for all the days after your
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

@DazzledSnowFlake: I’m so far from you, but I still feel like you are right beside me and we are celebrating your birthday. Cheers from a thousand miles away, my friend :partying_face:. You will always be in my mind and in my heart. I don’t really need to tell you that I’ve got your back every single moment of your life, right? I hope you have a smashing day and a super year ahead . A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Forget the past, look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come. Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day. Happy birthday Faith! :birthday: :heart:

@BadassSaasha: Faith, I haven’t said it enough times before but I love you so much! I hope you have the bestest day today and every day of your life because you deserve it. :purple_heart::heart: Happy Happy birthday!

There are many more to come, I will edit this post as they come (timezones :roll_eyes:)

And from me, Haruka, or Haru:

Happy birthday from across the world, Faith :partying_face: I know that you’re having a really hard time right now, and that sometimes life feels like it’s crumbling around you, and the truth is, maybe it is, in a way. But what will never crumble is my love for you and our friendship. You can scream bloody murder all you like, but I’m never going away. I’ll give you your peace if you want to be alone, but I’ll be there in an instant if you need me again. Even if I’m not physically typing because of timezones or just life, I’m there with you. I leave a piece of my soul in every word I say to you, even ‘hi’. You have a big, beautiful life ahead of you. Don’t throw it away. I would be de-vas-ta-ted to lose such an amazing, kind, caring, loving soul. You may beat yourself up for sometimes letting your emotions get the better of you, but don’t. You’re only human. Your best effort is all I can ask for. So try. Try to eat, try to stay safe.
Happy birthday, Faith, and may Peppa Pig bless you :kissing_heart:

So, happy birthday, @loveyourself. We all love ya.

Feel free to leave messages as a reply- I can’t DM everyone in the early hours of the morning :smile:

Tags

@loveyourself @sofia2 @BadassSaasha @AnimeOtome @NemesisDarkFox @anon54207210 @Kyra101 @chocolate_mama @keiji @Samuel @Problematic_Patrick @k.w.episode @DazzledSnowFlake @Tyler @Dayaepy @coco.xhic @lanafrazer_episode @Mashia @Abimations4 @16AngelCat @Kaju @24aya @SilverStar

Let us all come together to enjoy this spectacular occasion :heart:

29 Likes

HApPY BIRTHdAY!

8 Likes

Image result for happy birthday michael jackson

9 Likes

Cake!!! For @Loveyourself faith

10 Likes

That candle :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @loveyourself ur really cool and awesome!!

7 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

Image result for cute birthday gifs

6 Likes

Happy birthday @loveyourself !!:two_hearts::crown:

6 Likes

@loveyourself you’re one of the many people that keep me here on the forums you’re so amazing,funny,compassionate,talented,beautiful, and I love having you as a friend and I’m grateful that this is the special day that you came into this world. Life would be so different without you hon literally so different everyone needs at least someone like you in their life to help them stay afloat. :purple_heart: love you bestie and welcome to the land of 16 year olds. Trust me it’s crazy but time will fly by so enjoy it :joy: also eat a lot of cake and try to find rap snacks somewhere they’ll blow your mind.

Love ya, and happy birthday! :chocolate_bar:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @loveyourself, :hugs::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

6 Likes

Happy birthday, @loveyourself :revolving_hearts: :smile:

6 Likes

Happy birthday my good sis @loveyourself ! I hope you enjoy your special day! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy Birthdayyy :tada::tada: @loveyourself
Hope you have/had an amazing day!

6 Likes

Happy birthday, @loveyourself!! I don’t really know you, but happy birthday!!

6 Likes

HAPPY BURTHDAY, @loveyourself, YOU BURTIFUL AND AMAZING CREATIVE CUPCAKE, YOU!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Cat wishes you the best and most fun birthday you have ever had! Woohoo! :partying_face::partying_face:

13 Likes

OHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY @loveyourself LY!

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

yes its a complete sentance

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You deserve to have the best!:partying_face:

6 Likes