Happy Birthday Faith! ❤

Happy birthday @loveyourself!

6 Likes

@loveyourself I haven’t known you for long, but from what I’ve experienced, you are very mature, sweet and also always looking out for everyone else. I always see the things you say and it makes me smile. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (btw I am sorry it took to long for me to respond, I was sleeping)

6 Likes

happy bday!

6 Likes

OMG!! I’m so glad I seen this!

I would love to wish you a happy, happy birthday! I hope it was a wonderful and fantastic day filled with joy to last you all year!!

<3 <3 <3

I love you, @loveyourself! My precious, dear ^^

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, Queen!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday! :heart:

6 Likes

Who wants the :birthday: cake @24aya

7 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well, let me tag @kaju and @Hellbound then, maybe they see this when peeking in. :wink:

Who else knows Faith? @AS007, @JHW, @fcukforcookies, @QueenChid, @Days, @Qwueen, @phlegmatic, @epy.queenie and @16AngelCat. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

So Flora28 alias Hellbound changed her name once more to @Spes:sweat_smile::ghost:

5 Likes

@Spes :thinking: well, okay.

5 Likes

Happy birthday, My victim, and stalker :eyes:
A special cake to a special girl :yum:
image image
@loveyourself

5 Likes

Have an amazing birthday @loveyourself! I haven’t been too active but I remember speaking to you a lot and I loved every moment of it. Have a beautiful day, my love

5 Likes

Thank you all for the beautiful messages!

5 Likes

Thanks Haru!

3 Likes

You are so sweet Flora!

3 Likes

And now everybody… it’s time to dance! For Faith! :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m soooo sorry I didn’t see this sooner!!!

Happy late birthdayyyyyyyy :heart::heart::tada::heart::heart::tada:

4 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes