Happy Birthday FlowerGriefer 🌷 👑

Happy birthday Brandi, WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR LOVELY DAY, EAT TONS OF DELICIOUS CAKES with candy tulips on them and party but relax too :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: :yay: :cake: :cake1: :cake2: :cake3: :cake4: :cake5: :balloon: :tada: :anifireworks: :fireworks:

Let’s all shower @FlowerGriefer with birthday wishes, gifts and show her lots of love :partying_face: :party_time: :disco:

Her appreciation thread: Appreciation Thread for FlowerGriefer 🌷 :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

She’s made so many backgrounds, overlays, pfps, art materials and so much more for the community as well as over 200 items for me :joy: :laughing: :rofl: :cupid: :cupcake: :cup_with_straw: :icecream: :tropical_drink: All hail this Tulip Queen, such a kind, amazing, wonderful, positive, sweet, talented, helpful soul :tulip: :crown: :sparkling_heart: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :chef:

Here are some birthday cards I made for you, mon amie <3
Edited on PicsArt:

I love you <3 <3 <3

P.S guys, mark Jan 17 on your calender :smirk: :100: :heart:

Also, here are her limelight details in case you want to make her something special:

Brandi’s LL details:

Body: Neutral 02
Brow: Arched Natural Scar = Black Dark
Hair: Messy Sock Bun = Black Dark
Eyes: Female Generic = Hazel Dark
Face: Square Defined
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Small Heart = Dark Apricot Gloss
Extra: Nose Stud Silver

Brandi’s INK details (card made by her):

11 Likes

Happy birthday
@FlowerGriefer​:cake::cupcake::clinking_glasses::moon_cake::icecream::shaved_ice::cake:

5 Likes

Happy b’day :birthday: :birthday:

5 Likes

Happy birthday, love :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @FlowerGriefer

5 Likes

Hbday :cake::birthday::two_hearts::blush:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @FlowerGriefer, have a good one. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, she will love it :star_struck: :disco: :heart:

4 Likes

Ahhh!! Happy birthday! Brandi made a background for me that I didn’t even request from her :sob::sob:
I don’t know where she gets her images or how she does it… but she’s a QUEEN! We love you, @FlowerGriefer! :two_hearts::cupid: :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: :black_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation: :gift_heart::gift_heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @FlowerGriefer! You deserve all of the love you get! You help me and so so many others with backgrounds and overlays! Thank you for being so awesome!

4 Likes

Happy birthday u talented human (@FlowerGriefer) -
You’ve helped me so much with your backgrounds and overlays! Thank you sm for being such a helpful person :cherries::pleading_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face: @FlowerGriefer. Thank you for all the backgrounds you have made for me. I highly appreciate it :tulip:

4 Likes

Happy bday @FlowerGriefer :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday here too :partying_face:

We haven’t talked much yet, but now that we “work together” in the epyxmagic team, I can see how kind, talented and helpful you are, and I hope you are having a wonderful day :butterfly:

4 Likes

Post on epyxmagic:

:partying_face: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :tada: :cake1:

4 Likes

@JemU776 what have you done! :see_no_evil: This is amazing thank you so much :sob: :revolving_hearts: You are such an amazing friend and far too good to me :pleading_face::sparkling_heart: :avocado_love: :tulip:

Thank you @Rihanna90 :dizzy: :tulip:

@Frey thank you so much! :disco: :tulip:

Thank you @LiyahxWrites! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: :tulip:

@lanafrazer_episode thank you! :sparkling_heart: :tulip:

@dreamercyn thank you so much it’s been great so far! :blob_sun: :tulip:

OMG! @TheParisLover This is so amazing! :sob: Thank you so much I love it!! :blob_sun: :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

@kennedychase thank you so much for your kind words ! :pleading_face: :revolving_hearts: :tulip:

Thank you @Danielle318! You are so sweet :sob: :blob_hearts: :tulip:

@xetic Thank you so much you equally talented human! :disco: :sparkling_heart: :tulip:

@Episode.Cameronwrite Thank you! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts: :tulip:

Thank you so much @TL_DR! :heart: :heart: :heart: :tulip:

Thank you so much @Annieways! :disco: :dizzy: :tulip:

Thank you @Jenaco! :sparkling_heart: :tulip:

I have met so many amazing people in this community and never expected to have so many great friends :sob: Thank you all so much :metal2: And a big shout out to the entire EpyxMagic Team~ Thank you for letting me be part of such an awesome, talented group of people :pleading_face: :tulip:

Thank you all for giving me such support and making my birthday so wonderful :sparkling_heart: :yay: :tulip:

14 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

party hard!

2 Likes

@FlowerGriefer how was your day? :star_struck: Tell us :disco: What cake did you eat? :smiling_imp: Spill all the details :yay: Love you :avocado_love: :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Top post of Jan 17, 2020

As it should be :smirk: :smiling_imp: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: :yay: :disco:

4 Likes

Thank you! :disco: :tulip:

4 Likes