Happy Birthday Jem 💎

Happy birthday to an awesome, amazing and badass Wonder Woman! @JemU776, I feel like I don’t say this enough, but you’re the sweetest and most helpful person in this community, and if anyone disagrees with me, I’m ready to fight them, lol. I love you sis :heart:

I was looking for something extra, and I think I found it :smiley: :blob_hearts:

20 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN JEM :blue_heart:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU IN THIS COMMUNITY!
WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK SO MUCH! :confetti_ball: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :cake: :cake1: :cake2: :cake3: :cake4: :cake5: :cupcake: :fish_cake: :moon_cake: :pancakes:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

HBDay Jem, I hope you enjoy many more to come! Stay safe and stay positive!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :v:t3: :100: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this Queen Annie, you’re an amazing, wonderful soul and I’m so glad we’re besties, I appreciate you so much, thank you for everything :chef: :fist_bump: :blob_hearts:

@QueenMilii , @PropertyofNae @lanafrazer_episode thank you Queens, you help out the community a lot as well, stay safe to you all as well :yay:

Thank you @Mutya_87 , hope you have an amazing day :blush:

11 Likes

Happy birthday, Jem!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
:partying_face:
:birthday:
:ice_cream:
:party_time:

3 Likes

OMG Happy Birthday!!! :cake:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :blush::birthday::birthday::birthday:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Jem!! :partying_face: :blob_hearts:

Thank you for your constant help in the community and for also being so kind! :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Jem! :dizzy::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Bon anniversaire Jem!! Hope u have an amazing day with your family and friends!!

Stay safe xx

3 Likes

Merci, je souhaite les mêmes choses pour toi, French learning buddy :blob_turtle: :gift_heart:

Hopefully that’s right :laughing:

4 Likes

Happy birthday Jem :heart:

I think you were one of the first true friends I made in this community. You’re the most loyal, supportive and helpful person I know. I truly don’t know what I’d do without you :kissing_heart: Have a magical day :sparkles:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Jem! :partying_face::tada:

Love you sooo much! Hope you’ll have a wonderful day :raised_hands:t3: You’re awesome inside and out. I never knew you could make such good friends over the internet before I met you. You’re helpful, talented, a great friend and a huge part of this community. We haven’t talked as much lately but I love you the mostestestxinfinty always and forever. :yay: :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Jem ! Hope you have a wonderful day :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

Happy birthday, love!! @JemU776 :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy birthday marvellous Jem!! :tada::confetti_ball::tada: Have a very joyful day and God bless you and your new age!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Jem !!! You deserve all the world girl :purple_heart::heart_decoration:

3 Likes

I’m back and I’m back with a gift. Jem, you are amazing, sweet, pure, funny, remarkable, a good friend, and downright talented! I remember coming on the forums and thinking “damn I need to be her friend” I made it my mission to befriend you, and I have no regrets. You are the light at the end of the tunnel, you make everyone around you happy, and everybody on the forums loves you! I love you. I hope you have a wonderful day, angel! :white_heart: :blob_hearts:

Other versions.

6 Likes