Happy Birthday Lana πŸ’“

Hey! Happy birthday Lana! Have an amazing day :heartbeat::partying_face: and party hard!! <3
@lanafrazer_episode

Birthday Wishes,
Melaniey :partying_face:

27 Likes

Happy Birthday Lana!! :cake1: :yay:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :heart::tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!! :tada::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Lana. Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @lanafrazer_episode !!! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Omg Happy Birthday!! Hope you have an amazing day.

3 Likes

Happy birthday, enjoy ur day :cake4: :party_time:

3 Likes

Happy birthday and I hope u enjoy ur day @lanafrazer_episode :birthday:
Lmao I made a horrible edit but yK and of u would like the one without the 10mil watermarks lmk and I’ll pm it to u!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

:balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::candy::balloon:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face::balloon::tada::yay:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

omg this is fantastic, lol. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, truly grateful that I get to see my birthday with family & friends, thanks again. Stay safe out there! :wink: :heart: :star_struck: :hugs:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Lana! Have a good day today

2 Likes

2 Likes

Happy Birthdayyy :purple_heart:

2 Likes

aw man! I missed it by 9 minutes! :weary: but happy belated birthday Lana! You’re truly a huge and valueble asset to the episode fourums and writing community, we love and appreciate you. Continue to remain motivated and never stop being you!

Hope you had a good one, my fellow Bahamian sister! :heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @lanafrazer_episode :heart: Have an amazing year ahead filled with positivity and love! :hugs:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Lana!!! Capricorn Gang! You’ve been on the forums for nearly 4 years now, and you’ve been so helpful and just amazing. You spread your positivity everywhere and it’s just great!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Lana!!! :heart_eyes::tada::tada::heart:

3 Likes