Happy Birthday Lex!

HAPPY BDAY HONEY!!! @Lex2 HOPE YOU ENJOY MANY MORE TO COME!!! LET’S CELEBRATE HER B-DAY ON FORUMS!!! GURL YOU ARE THE BOMB, FUNNY, SUPER HELPFUL, AND A GOOD FRIEND!!! I HOPE YOU EAT LOTS OF CAKE!!! AND SPEND SOME GOOD TIME WITH FAMILY!!! ENJOY LOTS HUN!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:
:raised_hands::100::blush::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::hugs::100::100::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

giphy

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Lex2

2 Likes

Happy birthday to my best bitch! I hope you turning up tonight. :eyes::smirk::blob_hearts:
@Lex2

2 Likes

happy birthday @Lex2 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Happs @Lex2 !!

2 Likes

Omg @lanafrazer_episode I didn’t expect you to make a thread!!! I was just sitting there on Instagram waiting for a message or something :sweat_smile: thanks y’all!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

And yes @xxLoveAaliyah I’ll be turning up on my pillow :rofl:

6 Likes

I still got more coming! XD

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Lex :partying_face:

I know I wished you a happy birthday probably already three times :joy: I hope your day was amazing and that you ate lots of cake xoxo :cake: :balloon: :tada:

sourcecutebirthdaymessage

@Lex2 :cake4::cake5::disco::blob_hearts::butterfly::lollipop::candy:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY​:birthday::tada::gift: PARTY :tada::beers::balloon:!!! Ly

2 Likes

Thanks @JemU776 and @AMagic!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.