Happy Birthday, @LovelyLoren! πŸŽ‚

Hi!

I just met you
And this is crazy,
But Happy Birthday,
Sorry, I’m lazy…

Yeah, because it’s past midnight in Germany and her birthday is already over. But a Happy Belated Birthday to @LovelyLoren, hope you had a nice day. :sunglasses::partying_face:

:balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::champagne::clinking_glasses::balloon:

6 Likes

Hbday!!! :100::100::raised_hands::raised_hands::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you @LovelyLoren , i hope ur day was amazing :partying_face: :cake:

3 Likes

Only one slice of cake? And is this cream I see on your lips? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

My sweet sweet friend :sparkling_heart: Happy birthday Loren! :tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love you! You are the best, funny, talented, and beautiful as hell. I hope you are having an awesome day, love! @LovelyLoren

4 Likes

ThERe a WHole CAKE, are you happy now?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk :joy: :heart:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you all so much!
@NemesisDarkFox its 6pm here so you aren’t late at all! Thank you so much for this thread, that was such a kind thought! :two_hearts:
@lanafrazer_episode @JemU776 Thank you so much, you two are so sweet! :sob::two_hearts:
@LiyahxWrites Love you too, oh my gosh I’m gonna cry :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

I’m having a wonderful day and your wishes have made it even better! :two_hearts::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

I am not @24aya, but I guess there is no such thing as too much cake… :yum::wink:

3 Likes

I almost dedicated it to @Lovelylauren, though. Tricky trap. :hole::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @LovelyLoren :slightly_smiling_face::tada::tada::gift::gift::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.