Happy birthday Minneha!

Happy birthday @minnehaaa! We hope you have the best b-day everrrrr

My paragraph

@minnehaaa,
You’re one of my close friends and one of my oldest friends! I enjoy talking to you. I hope we can talk more! I’m more active on Instagram, so we can talk through there! We’ve been through so much fun drama. Lol, the Elimination game was hilarious and it’s one of my favorite memories being on here! I remember we always rant about Germa loll, and you keep on getting silenced. :joy: That time when where Germa liked my message on that pm was indeed scary, but it was fun cuz we were investigating who flagged one of the messages in that pm. And then planning your wedding was fun, but we keep on getting silenced with all these dramas loll. I loved planning your wedding tho. And the Sister Exposer$ were formed! And then there was the Gainez drama and Drunkie drama as well. You’re really caring and hilarious. I also wanna thank you for being there for me, and I’m always there for you. If you’re feeling down, you can always talk to me about it <3. Also I can’t believe you turned 14! You’re the same age as me now, well I’m turning 15 in like 7 months but still loll! You’re going to love being 14 I promise you that <3. You’re fucking gorgeous as well! I am going to give ya a present but I’m not finished sadly cri, but I’ll give it to you as soon as I’m finished! Ilysm Minneha :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Tzeline

Happy Birthday Min Min🤍

You grew to my heart the past months and I‘m so grateful for every day we had spoken, because we did EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I‘m going to love you. I‘m going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest. I‘m going to love you when you‘re happy and I‘m still going to love you the most when you‘re sad. Babes, if ever you become tired of yourself, of collapsing into yourself ever night, remeber that you have me. You can collape into me, you always can. :heart:
You were there for me and I‘m so happy that I can call you my friend, one of my best, because you fricking are. You deserve everything good and I‘m sure you will reach your goals one day, whatever it takes. I‘m so excited about the time that‘s coming for us and hopefully another beautiful year with you as my friend. I‘m very nervous to see you this year because you‘re so beautiful LMAO. Never let anyone bring you down, be yourself and fuck em all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s your birthday food!

Tagzz

@Problematic_Patrick, @keiji, @xetic, @eilyk, @lvqbrl, @Neptune, @sofia2

7 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY , im honestly too tired to write a paragraph so ill update this n add a paragraph , i luv youuu @minnehaaa :heartpulse::gift_heart::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::cupid::two_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::cupid::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heartbeat::gift_heart::heartpulse::gift_heart::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::cupid::two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@Epi.milkyway I LOVE YOU BESTIE! We’ve had so much fun together on the forums and I wouldn’t take back any moment I’ve spent with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Tzeline you’re so amazing honestly I love you so much, I can’t wait to meet you this year and I couldn’t ask for a better friend :blush::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I love you too! I will forever cherish those memories with you :pleading_face:

1 Like

thank you! ily too :cupid:

1 Like

thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi happy birthday bby! Ilysm and im so glad I met u! Omg ur getting older and it’s crazy how time flies by so fast. Like it feels like we just met the other day omg :flushed: but I really do hope you enjoy ur day with the people u love and care about have funn!!!

Also I made u an edit but it sucks lmao buT idk:

Btw if u want I can send u the one without the watermark.

And ofc HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINNEHA!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @minnehaaa!!
I’m so glad I got to meet you and I’m so happy we are friends.
You are an amazing person, a mf queen and a legend. I hope this day is the best day for you and I hope your wishes come true!
You deserve so much love and happiness!
Again, Happy Birthday @minnehaaa!!
Love you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heart::heart::heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

2 Likes

ahhhh tysmmm! i love you toooo :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

thank you sofiaaaa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy Bday!

2 Likes

BABYYYY @minnehaaa happy birthday ! we’ve had so many weird ass moments on forums , imessage , where ever , but you’ve pretty much been one of my longest friends . i love you so fucken much , you have such an amazing personality . <3

2 Likes

thank you sierra! :grin:

1 Like

Happy birthday @minnehaaa :heart: I love talking to you when we did :two_hearts: you’re one of the people on the forums that admire and thought was really a really cool person and you are very. I appreciate all you have done for me and I’m happy to know you had the sister exposers back at all time (I’m sorry I left the gc I just needed a break from everything on here) you are so brave and strong :black_heart: also really funny and nice to talk to. You’re so beautiful inside and out and I’m happy we got to talk! I’m sorry I couldn’t draw anything at the moment but I’m working on it hopes by this upcoming week I’ll have an edit for you. Love you queen :pleading_face::white_heart: of course I had to log back on to tell you happy birthday aweeee I wish you the best day ever

2 Likes

awweee thank you les! i love you!

1 Like

Of course no problem :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

Have a great day! <3

3 Likes

» came across this.

» hope you have a good day, and enjoy it while it lasts. :DD.

2 Likes

thank you! :grin::grin::heart:

thank youuuu :hugs:

1 Like