Happy birthday mouse πŸŽ‰

Happy birthday @Mouse.Episode !!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :heart::heart: Your an amazing friend, funny, TALENTED AF, and CRAZY! I love you and cant believe your another year older today. Stop getting old on me :joy:
I remember when i first meet you. I entered your outline contest :joy: And sucked. You were so sweet and just yourself ! And honestly I’m so fucking lucky to know you, and to be able to call you my friend. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR SUCH A QUEEN!! AND AN EPISODE ART CREATOR LEGEENNDDDD! And you deserve this and so much more!!! Im sorry i couldn’t do more. Literally no matter how many hours different we are in time zones we both stay up with each other til like 3-5 in the morning, just laughing. I will remember the time we were roasting our art for no reason :joy::joy::sob: Uh mouse i love you! Idk what else to say! Enjoy your day boo! You deserve it!

More to come

Gifts

I’ll PM you the non watermarked version i know its ugly lol

Some friends and some random people :heart:
If you dont want to be tagged let me know and feel free to add more!
@Bridi @Epiexpert @Bumblebee @bhxddiedashet @CalyPhina @epy.edits @Gamer_Gurl @AnimeOtome @Abimations4 @Em546 @Amiraa @Turtle_Cat @Cassandra_Dean @LariYaa @lexlie @StoneCold

16 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Mouse.Episode

I lysm and you are an amazing person!

3 Likes

Happy birthday babe!

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :heart::heart: Hope you have an AMAZING day :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

happy birthday @Mouse.Episode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Mouse.Episode
happy birthday! You’re very talented and I hope you have a great birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday my talented bean!

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOUSEEEEE!!

I’ve seen you around ever since I started and you were always AMAZING!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!:heart::heart:

5 Likes

HaPPY BIRTHDAY MOUSIEEEE

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOUSE!!
You are an absolutely amazing friend and a super talented artist. I really love how you literally always sends those β€œAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH”s when you are reacting to something lol :joy: Love you for that :heart:

3 Likes

Here’s my gift, :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!
:tada::birthday::bouquet::confetti_ball::rose::cake::gift::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im gonna cry omg I cant believe you did all of this for me :sob::sob::sob: I can not express how much I love you all, especially you lynda for putting all this together. And that edit must have taken ages It looks STUNNING like oml I am just so shook

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Mouse.Episode :partying_face: :blob_hearts::cupcake::icecream::disco::cake4::cake2::cake1:

2 Likes

Thank you :sob::sob::yellow_heart::crescent_moon:

2 Likes

AAAAAA thank you queen <3

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it so much!!! you are so talented oml :yellow_heart::crescent_moon:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Mouse.Episode!! :cake3::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::balloon::balloon::gift: :partying_face: :yay::blob_hearts:

ilyyyyyy

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oml emma you always make me smile (Even if you did steal my man and are having his baby at the same tie I am) I love our chats on discord!! I love you so much!!!

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA thank you love, youre so sweet!!

2 Likes