Happy Birthday, musicaddict! 🎢

Hi!

I just noticed that @musicaddict had a birthday today on 15th. Sadly, for reasons I don’t know, she is suspended for some days and still until tomorrow. So let us welcome her back with the best wishes and greetings! Happy Birthday! :partying_face::green_heart::rainbow_flag:

:balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::lollipop::balloon::musical_score::musical_note::notes::balloon::studio_microphone::level_slider::microphone::balloon:

12 Likes

@musicaddict

you have been so fun and kind and i miss u here :sob: happy birthday and i will see you when you come back to forums :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Hbday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::gift::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

2 Likes

@musicaddict
My sweet baby
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @musicaddict!

1 Like

How are they gonna allow you back the day after your birthday?

Any who…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! CAPRICORN GANG!! :birthday::tada::gift::birthday::tada::gift::birthday::tada::gift:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @musicaddict :cake3:
Looking forward seeing you back :wink:

2 Likes

@musicaddict

Happy birthdayyyy! I hope you have a lovely day because you totally deserve it. You’re awesomeee :star_struck::star_struck::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Zey: Come over here. :wave::alien:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @musicaddict ! :birthday: :gift: I’m one day late but still :joy:

3 Likes

Happy belated b’day @musicaddict…

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:butterfly: :butterfly:

2 Likes

Happy birthday my epi mom!

2 Likes

Welcome back!
Epi Mom? So you already have a family? :thinking::open_mouth:
If not the offer of my sis is still open. I also talked with Zey, if you wanna wait till 20th February, we would also like to give @QueenChid one or two siblings. :wink:
The choice is all yours. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.