Happy birthday Queen!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!

Happy birthday @QueenChid today’s a special day and it’s so amazing to say happy birthday to you!! We all hope you had the best birthday ever! Because you’re always so sweet and helpful and only deserve the best birthday anyone can ask for! Congrats for making it another year! :partying_face::partying_face:

Love you! Your forum mama, Choco :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

Also here’s a Forums birthday cake made with love! :joy::purple_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

happy birthday @QueenChid :confetti_ball::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORL!!!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you guys!

4 Likes

I love how you said “darling” because Freddie Mercury (aka lead singer of the band Queen) called everybody darling!

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @QueenChid

4 Likes

Happy “Whatever age” Your turning birthday!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday once more, my one and only forum daughter @QueenChid. :hedgehog::hugs::wink:

:partying_face::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::balloon::partying_face:

3 Likes

I can’t help it :rofl::rofl: my mama was raised in the south and I have a few of her southern accents in me

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @QUEENCHID
:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:

I WISH YOU A MAGICAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH WONDERFUL SURPRISES!!!
You are a wonderful person. I hope that your special day is the beginning of another amazinggggg year!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart:

Crown And A Royal Gown For Our Unofficial Queen 😎😎😎😎

5146kotjcKL

best wishes from your grandma :older_woman:

5 Likes

Happeh birthday @QueenChid my fellow ratzol :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::gift::gift::balloon::balloon::birthday::birthday::birthday::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Freddie Mercury is awsum :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture::hugs:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @QueenChid , enjoy your day like royalty and have endless amounts of fun and sweets OK :partying_face: :cake4:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @QueenChid

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy happy Birthday @QueenChid!

We may not talk much, but it doesn’t take an year to figure out how amazing you are. I hope you have the best birthday ever. :birthday::tada::gift:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.