Happy Birthday Rosalinda 🥳💖

Happy birthday @anon37186038 :sparkles: I wish I could’ve made you something or finished my part of the trade today but it’s coming soon :relieved: Thanks for being so supportive and kind :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Girly!!!

Your such a talented artist and such a sweet person! Have an amazing day :birthday::tada:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @anon37186038:heart: Your art is honestly so amazingg, have a great day! :pleading_face:

4 Likes

:pleading_face::sneezing_face:

Omggg

Thank you SO MUCH for this Alana!!! :pleading_face::sneezing_face:

I literally have no words for how much I love this!! :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

You’re an amazing friend to have!! And I can’t thank you enough for this!!! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Of course :pleading_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

@Makayla.Reed Thank you!!! :sneezing_face:

@noyaan Thank you so much!! :pleading_face:

And of course thank you once again @PropertyofNae :two_hearts::white_heart::dizzy:

I appreciate everything you all have done for me!!

You gave this Author turning Editor a chance in the editing world when I realized maybe being a Author was not what I really wanted right now & I couldn’t be more thankful for giving me a chance to improve my skills!! :sneezing_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Aw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad I could help out :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Happy bday @anon37186038 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @anon37186038

can someone make a topic with everyone’s birthday so I can make them an art piece for them in advance :skull:

I hope you have an amazing day🥺

2 Likes

If you go under the cake day section and switch it to birthdays you’ll see who’s is coming up :sparkles:

3 Likes

Ok there are quite a bit of October 17 people😕
I was not expecting that😂

3 Likes

Thank you sooo much!! @Clau_77 @EllyAus234 :dizzy::dizzy:

4 Likes

Happy happier happiest birthday @anon37186038 Rosalinda :heart::heart::heart:
Bless you! Stay safe and happy always love !
And enjoy your day and everyday :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @anon37186038 !! :partying_face: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @anon37186038 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I dont know what to say lmao.
Just stay happy :hugs::hugs:

And you can take my pfp as your birthday gift :relieved::relieved:

3 Likes

I’m so fucking late but I hoped you enjoyed your day. You’re gorgeous and so so sweet. :pleading_face::heart::kissing_heart::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

@N_Olivia Thank you!! I did!! :dizzy:

@syddstories Thank you so much!! :sparkles:

@MMG Hehe thank you!! :dizzy:

@Ldn Thank you so much!! :pleading_face: I also see it’s your birthday today so, Happy Birthday :gift::balloon::birthday:

5 Likes

Awww tysm :kissing_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.