Happy birthday Ruby!

Ah happy birthday @kerubiel!!! (Oof idk if someone already made a thread but yeet)

Ah where to start? Okey I’ll start when we met. We didn’t really meet in too much of a special way. Finn introduced us in grenopia. Oof I almost forgot about that Rp… Anyway. Afterwards, we would talk all the time. Stay up late and losing track of time talking to each other and you became literally my best friend. Now, some people may say the rest is history. And it is history. But history matters.

You’re really an incredible person. You’re funny, so funny. Somehow you make everyone laugh because you’re just. Wow. And you’re the nicest person ik. You make everyone smile and everyone misses you when you’re gone. Oh you’re just such an amazing person overall!!!

I hope you have an incredible day, happy birthday Ruby. Love you!!! (In a friend way, don’t worry)

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Ruby!
just saying this again

2 Likes

hbday!

:fire::cake::birthday:

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhh happy birthday Kerub!!! I hope you’re having a gucci day! Also enjoy your whole day as well.

1 Like

~does happy birthday dance for keru~

1 Like

s-l300
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @kerubiel I just realized it was your birthday.

You are an amazing friend and person! You’re not afraid to stand up for what you believe. You’re always there for me and support me! Thank you so much for everything! Love ya Ruby!

Tags

@Secretz_lol
@Circe_dreamteam
@Cam
@Once
@HermanEpisode
@meadowh
@Eleanor_W-15
@estherdekker
@dqrkskin
@jassie12dw

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @kerubiel!!!

5 Likes

@epsd.ama
Oh my gd??? ??? oh my gd??? this is so nice thank you??? an entire friggin thread dedicated to my birth I’m so kbjfdxbcv how do I even deal ahhhhhhh there’s so much I wanna reply to this with but just thank you??? you were such a massive part of my summer and even if it’s different now, just??? thank you?

@Chocolate_Mama

Choco bless you??? I was reminiscing yesterday about this but when I was new and awkward and didn’t really know how the forums worked and you were just?? there for me ty??? and yOU TOO EVEN IF IT’S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY :DDDDD!!

@jenna1012 jenny thank you oml??? thIS IS SO SWEET??? I SAW YOU TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER THREAD SO AHHHHH TYSM?? YOU’RE ALSO MY ONLY CHILD TO BE IN TODAY SO FAR BLESS YOU

@Eleanor_W-15
gerard im so??? thank you??? I hope you know that you’re kind of a big part of why my time in the chats have been so great n just?? Bless you??? I was so sad when you left for that block of time but you’re here and fun as ever oh geez??? just? thank you again? anD DON’T YOU DARE FEEL BAD ABOUT DROPPING OUT OF THAT I NEVER GO ON IT ANYWAYS SO I’M JUST AS BAD OK

And to everyone else that commented stuf, , , long or short or here or in the chats literally all I can say is just? thank you??? you’ve all legitimately made this year so much better for me and everything about this is so nice thank you, all of you, so much kvhdyxvxgcv :heart::purple_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::star::cherry_blossom::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::love_letter::cupid::heartbeat::cherry_blossom::sparkling_heart::love_letter::gift_heart::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::heart::star::gift_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart::cherry_blossom::cupid::purple_heart::heartpulse::rose::heart::revolving_hearts::cherry_blossom::heartpulse::purple_heart::star::rose::cupid::heartbeat::heart::cherry_blossom::gift_heart:

6 Likes

Awwwwwww Kerub Of course! You’re so sweet! I’m so happy we met and became friends you’re a great girl. Also thank you always thinking of others :joy:

1 Like

ahhhhhhhh dont make me cry tYSM, , , , :orange_heart::two_hearts::orange_heart::ribbon::heart:

2 Likes

Don’t you dare cry on your birthday :joy: you’re amazing!

1 Like

:DD :DD :DD!!!

1 Like

Happy birthday :3

1 Like

Wish you happy birthday!
:tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday! :birthday:
Even though we don’t know eachother, happy bday anyways

1 Like

i would like to thank not only gd but jesus for all of you guys um??? BIG heart?? ?????? ?

3 Likes

hAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY YOU FANTASTIC NERD
Gosh you’re such a big part of my experience on the forums and it’s just the best uajaitjfuskalrkt
There’s a lot I wanna say but my brain is like frozen so I’m sorry
:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

dON’T BE SORRY MAN YOU DON’T HAVE TO WRITE ME A NOVEL OF ANYTHING BUT BLESS YOU??? I LUV YOU BRO AND I HOPE YOU’RE DOING WELL, AND RIGHT BACK AT YA!! :DD!!!

3 Likes

LOVE YOU TOO FRIEN I HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT :DD!!

1 Like

Happy birthday to Ruby! :birthday::cake::chocolate_bar::cupcake::candy::lollipop:

May she enjoy her day and make so many wishes :partying_face: :tada::confetti_ball::gift:

And eat lots of cake lol :sunglasses:

1 Like