Happy Birthday Saasha! 🖤🤍

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful sister in the world!
I love you so much, but you already know that.. Youre the beeeeessstt sister in the world!! I dont know what Id do without our stupid fights :relieved: Seriously, I love you no matter how much we fight.. Our fights are just a symbol of our own kind of unique bond :green_heart:
giphy%20(2)

And this special one from me:

Hope you have an amazing day and the best party of your life!
giphy

tags

@DazzledSnowFlake @_haruka @Spes @BadassSaasha @24aya @NemesisDarkFox @sofia2 @RainyDay @Mondalsushanta637 @AS007 @Chocolate_Mama @Duckling @jassie12dw @K_ArohaExo-L @talesbyrose @SilverStar @Secretz_lol @meekepeek @PikachuK18

giphy%20(3)

19 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAAAAAAAAASHA!!!

6 Likes

Here’s your birthday gift from your favourite sister :relieved:

Hope you like it, @BadassSaasha :heart:

more gifts

9 Likes

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @BADASSSAASHA
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

some gifts from me

6 Likes

Happy birthday :blob_sun:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @BadassSaasha

giphy%20(3)

5 Likes

Again small size problem :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Awh damn. I knew this would happen but still kinda surprised. :joy: I’ll reply in the morning when I can actually type but omfg you guys are amazing!

8 Likes

Yeah, and Im not home so I’ll resend it once I’m home

5 Likes

Happy birthday again! I thoroughly enjoyed being your wifey for the whole entire time, and the fact that we’re not married anymore, doesn’t make me love you any less at all. I love you so much and you’d better have a good day or else I’ll make you have a good day :smirk:

4 Likes

It’s still Sunday in Germany… :smirk:

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

:balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::cupcake::chocolate_bar::cookie::doughnut::lollipop::candy::champagne::clinking_glasses::tropical_drink::balloon:

3 Likes

Let me add some tags: @JHW, @Forever1201, @keiji, @phlegmatic, @Kaju, @QueenChid, @epy.queenie, @lanafrazer_episode, @BerryGoodGem554, @16AngelCat.

8 Likes

Happy birthday!

4 Likes

It’s still Sunday here, but…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @BadassSaasha!!!:partying_face::tada::balloon: :cake: :birthday:

Hope you have an eyemazing birthday :partying_face::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

5 Likes

I mentally had a toast for you, (the drink I had for real, but I had a toast in my head).

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

4 Likes

I don’t know Sasha but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjl7-qqp_LlAhVTHzQIHUHGDywQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F314548355209092071%2F&psig=AOvVaw3-khZYvXK4C35uDsa8ZZiG&ust=1574116542233021
sorry if that was cringy but it’s what I had on my computer lol!

4 Likes

What is that? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Omg sissy, is that Rowan Whitethorn? You’re so amazing! I love how you remember what I like and then put it all together in one place at once. :sob::sob::sob: I want you to know it’s really really appreciated. :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much to the most wonderful sister! I love you so much too. And you know that! Seriously, even I don’t know what I’d do without the stupid fights! I love you too and yeah, we are not, like, normal but whatever way we choose to show who we love works. :kissing_heart::hugs::heart:

And of all the cakes, you wanna know my favourite?

The vampire diaries one and the Rowan’s quote one. :sob::joy: You thought this out so well, omg.

Oh my God, totally love the food! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

4 Likes