Happy Birthday SadBoisRoses!

Soooooooooo… Happy birthday @BabyBluesGotTheBlues !

Okay so like ur nocturnal so I guess this is a surprise party :v:. Anywaysssss let’s get onto the mushy birthday speech…

Slade… THATS MY NAME FOR HER SO IF U USE IT… IMMA FIND YOU… jk jk…kinda
lol so first of all…
On this special day of your life, I wish you all the good fortune in the world. May this celebration mark the beginning of breathtaking accomplishments in your life… dealing with me :v::sweat_smile: You deserve it. You have really come a long way and achieved a great deal in many spheres of your life despite the challenging circumstances and obstacles that stood in your way. I’m so proud and honored to be counted among your closest friends :rofl:. Have a gloriously happy birthday celebration and a long life accompanied by good health, happiness and peace and sorry for saying this out loud… Yolo!

My Gift(s)

okay sooo this is the original one but like… i thought it was awkward after i finished cuz like… yeah
Untitled34_20200826135007

lol yeah… so I made this one :joy:
Untitled34_20200826135015

lol I know i didn’t edit the hands and i know the things are in the corner… but here’s where i got my inspiration

lol beware

so my inspiration came cuz… lol you really like horror and I’m a scardy cat and I watched the grudge and it’s something you would never watch so… yeah :sweat_smile:

lol i started at 10:30 and it’s 1:20 for me now…yup happy birthday… again!

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: It’s their birthday! Come over here and give some love with me :pleading_face: