Happy Birthday Sierra 🥺

Happy birthday @lvqbrl :partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Here are a few words from sum of ur frens, any one else can congratulate as well obviously :relieved:

Dianas Paragraph

Hey girly, thought I’d say happy birthday and how much a sweet rat your are. ILYSM and I’m so glad I met you and that you’re in the sister exposers. I hope everything’s well with you. Sadly I couldn’t make you an edit or drawing but dw BIH I’ll make one soon. Anyways mwuah enjoy your day babygal. :kiss:

Leslies Paragraph

Happy Birthday Sierra :heart:
From getting to know you, you taught me alot of things that you probably wouldn’t have noticed I didn’t know. I like the way you see things from a different point of view. You’re so intelligent and should see that you are. I appreciate how you always stand up for what you believe in and don’t care to tell others if they bother you or if you have a problem with them. You’re also an amazing writer. Even with reading small description of your writing, they’re all incredibly detailed and put very well. Along with your edits I love your style :heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you for being an amazing forums daughter and kitty you’re extremely beautiful too :heart_eyes: Congratulations on 14 girly , more years to come. Love you much ! :fallen_leaf::sunflower::yellow_heart:

Zaras Paragraph

Happy b-day Sierra! I hope you have an amazing b-day! I can’t believe you’re 14! You’ve grown so much, I am proud of you! You’re an amazing daughter and I’m glad that I’ve met you <3 We haven’t talked much recently but you’re still awesome. You’re my first friend since I entered the forums. You’re smart, funny, adorable, kind, and artistic. Sorry I couldn’t create a b-day gift for you cri but I’ll promise I will make it up to you. Ilysm @lvqbrl :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Sofias Paragraph

Happy Birthday Sierra. :heart:
I love you so much and I wish you the best birthday ever!
I’m so glad we got to meet each other and become friends.
You are really funny, cute, smart and amazing.
I hope you have fun today and I hope all your dreams become true.
Love you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

My Stuff

I have a lil present for you :eyes: I can’t post it rn so I’ll post it here and tag you in it and just include the paragraph then as well, once I’m on my computer in a couple hours or so :relieved: I was originally just gonna wait to post this til I could actually post everything from me to you but I didn’t want it to get too late so I posted it anyway, but keep an eye out. :smirk: Happy birthday for now tho :cowboy_hat_face:

Tags

@keiji @Epi.milkyway @sofia2 @xetic @minnehaaa @eilyk @Turtle_Cat @Neptune

9 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE :sparkles::tada:

omggg I’m so glad I met you bby, all the way back in March when I first joined the forums, you became one of my best friends and I couldn’t be any more grateful. We had such good times, and we’ve been through a lot together, but even if it doesn’t seem like it, I’m always here for you <3 you’re so badass and you always have the balls to say anything on your mind to people haha, an I really do admire that! ILYSM AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU’RE 14 ALREADY AHAHAHAHSHAHDBSJEJD :sneezing_face::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

You’ll always be my uncle, and I’ll always be ur fish ok.sister.loveyou.bye :shushing_face:

@lvqbrl

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

I WASN’T PREPARED THANK YOU BABIES

@xetic – aH ily samuel :pleading_face: i’m glad we became friends but istg don’t make me an edit unless you want or else i’ll fight you <3

@keiji – LES!! i love you so much. i’m really glad i’ve helped you & ah the compliment about my writing makes me sooo happy. thank you momma :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@epi.milkyway – hi bb! i hope you’re doing okay :pleading_face: thank you for being my crazy mama, you’re so incredibly sweet. love you! :heart:

@sofia2 – you’ve made me laugh so much, thank you, and ilyt! :heartbeat:

@problematic_patrick – ou bitch i’m excited :stuck_out_tongue: thank you in advancE & ily!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@minnehaaa – BABYYYYY!! :pleading_face: we’ve had so many insane times together omg. i’m here for you too, thank you, and i love you fish. ok sister. thank. :stuck_out_tongue:

@lanafrazer_episode thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

thank you <3

1 Like

Happy birthday, have a wonderful birthday, lovely! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

happybirthday u dumbass bitch !

you were my first close friend ever on here, we have sm inside jokes like literally more than our body counts :weary: AYEYEYEYEYEY nnn i remember all our late night chats n me spilling vinegar on my bed n us watching sad vids n tht guy who punched the other guy so hard he died :pleading_face: anyways im happy we are or were bestfriends ho, tysm for making me happy, i love youuu mwuah :cupid:.

@lvqbrl

1 Like

We don’t really know each other but u seem like a cool ass b*tch.

1 Like

@LiyahxWrites thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@eilyk BITCH hi thottie we had such weird talks omf LMFOAOA i wanted to be ur friend so bad :sob: thank you bbg ilyyyyyy

@epi_info probably the most geniune compliment ive gotten thank you :weary:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

:balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::gift::birthday::desert::wink::balloon:

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday. Have fun

1 Like

thank you (:

1 Like

@lvqbrl Happy Birthday Sierra! :sneezing_face: You’re honestly iconic and I’m so glad we’re friends. Ur lowk such a smol bean it ain’t even funny and at the same time u can be badass idk how tf that works but anywaySSS. Also you’re funny and I think you know just how to cheer some of us up, and even just being there for us like you are is so valuable, so thank youuuu. I love ya so much and I’m glad we met and are in the SE together, so I hope you had a gREAAAATTTT birthday talented sis. Also here’s the edit too lmao :woozy_face:

1 Like

iiiiiEEEE THANK YOU PATRICK IT’S BEAUTIFUL :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

++ THANK YOU FOR THAT LONGASS PARAGRAPH I LOVE YOU & YOUR ICONIC SELF SO MUCH. :cupid:

1 Like

Of course no problem bby :sparkles::two_hearts:

1 Like

hihihi sorry im late

@lvqbrl

happy belated birthday!!
you’re the best forums sister ever and ilysmmm! i’ll make an edit for you soon but i hope you had an amazing birthday bc you really, really deserve it!
you’re so funny and an amazing person and omg you’re just the best and ilysm.
i love being part of the sister exposer$ with you and you’re a really talented artist.
we met on that one group chat and im really glad we did. hbd :partying_face::heart:

-nameera

1 Like

thank you bb! ily & it’s ok <333

1 Like

Ofc ur welcum bb :sneezing_face: