Happy Canada Day! 🇨🇦

Since there isnt a thread up yet, I decided to create one. Happy Canada Day to every Canadian here on the fourms! It has been 152 years since we became a country.

To celebrate say one thing you love about Canada and what you are doing on this very special day! :maple_leaf::canada:

I love our diversity and environment and I’m going to see the fireworks if they are not cancelled.

11 Likes

Happy Canada Day! I’m not Canadian but I’m still showing the love.

4 Likes

I’m a Canadian!!!
Yay :canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:
I love everything about Canada, the architecture

3 Likes

Happy Canada day!!! :canada:

I love the beautiful sights in Canada and the clean air and how there are so many trees and lakes!

3 Likes

Happy Canada Day!!! :canada:
I love our diversity and the love that most of the country shares with one another. Going to see the fireworks later to!

3 Likes

I’m from America, but I’d like to go to Canada some day. :canada::canada::canada:

3 Likes

Aw yisssssss, Canada Day. :sunglasses: :canada: :tada:

There are lots of things to like:

• Diversity
  • Beautiful landscapes
  • Free healthcare
  • Freedom of the press
  • Poutine
4 Likes

Haha I’m half Canadian and seeing this made me so happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::canada:

2 Likes

Happy Canada Day, not Canadian but I love Canadian bacon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a huge fan :canada:

3 Likes

5 Likes

I’m not Canadian but from what I’ve seen Canada is very beautiful and is filled with amazing people. Happy Canada day! :canada: :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Canada Day :canada: :maple_leaf: :heart: I love you Canada, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, I’M SO PROUD TO BE CANADIAN, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, GOD BLESS :partying_face: :cake4:

giphyhappy%20Canada%20Day

So excited to see the fireworks :anifireworks: :heart: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Ah, I know I’m late but thank you sm for this! I’m Canadian myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.