Happy happy birthday @24aya πŸŽ‚

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR
COUSIN (BROSIN) @24AYA :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:
Many many happy returns of the day. May this day brings you a lot of happiness in your life. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

The cake

Best_Cousin_Ever_Rose_Gold_Bracelet_2_Charms_large
@BadassSaasha @DazzledSnowFlake @k.w.episode @Chocolate_Mama @Mariposa_409 @NemesisDarkFox @16AngelCat @Spes @TheLonavyaGirl @PikachuK18 @K_ArohaExo-L @sofia2 @_haruka
21 Likes

@jenna1012 @mashia @lanafrazer_episode

6 Likes

@24AYA HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY MY CHILD. You are the best daughter everrr :cry: And the best person to rob a shop with :wink: I hope you have a wonderful day and eat lots and lots of cake!

caaakee

images%20(43)

6 Likes

Awww happy birthday @24aya :balloon:

You’re one of the sweetest people I know on forums and you’re always so kind :heart: Have a lovely birthday :smiley:

7 Likes

Oms they grow up so fast :cry:

5 Likes

happy birthday :tada:

5 Likes

Ikr :cry:

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @24aya :tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart_eyes::partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @24aya :tada::tada:

4 Likes

@24aya HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOUP MAKER!!! :tada: :birthday: :balloon: :gift: :partying_face: :blush: :rocket: :ramen: :smirk:

5 Likes

happy birthday!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @24aya!! I will always give you cakes!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @24aya :partying_face: :birthday: :tada: My forums whole sister!

I give you a version of the blue dress:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @24aya! :tada:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @24aya! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @Mondalsushanta637 :sob::sob::sob: those cake is amazing :yum: thank you for this thread and all the wishes :scream::blush:
@k.w.episode thank you mother :sneezing_face: you are best mother and robbing partner ever too :relieved:
@amberose amber-r-rose :scream: faints dramatically thank you , you and your thread are sweetest to stalk too :grin:
Thank you @NatAttac2.0 @PikachuK18 @Mariposa_409 , @purplerosewrites da soup :yum:, @jassie12dw jassssssie :partying_face: , @Episode.BriarRose , @loveyourself I know you will :yum::hugs: , @16AngelCat I love that dress :star_struck: yeee sister :hugs: , @RainbowCat I am still waiting for those cakes you were giving me before :yum::laughing:

10 Likes

These cakes?
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Or these:
:cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5::cake1::cake2::cake3::cake4::cake5:

:thinking:

Bad question, I know you want all of them :joy:

4 Likes

Yee you know it right :disco:
Stea- takes all the cakes and run away

4 Likes

Please don’t drop the cakes while running :woman_facepalming: :cake:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @24aya :partying_face: :cake: :revolving_hearts: :tada: :cake1:

5 Likes