Happy Helpers 2.0 - All Types of Requests (Closed) 🔒

I can use this picture without credit if you buy it.

1 Like

How do I buy it? Would I have to pay?

Ok maybe that’s a stupid question

Well it is the principle of buying. You pay :smiley:

1 Like

:blush:

How come you could use the other pic I sent but not this one?

just explain what u want. as clear as u can cause it’s the last time I get back to this background.

1 Like

Uh
 ok I’ll try. Could you attach it to the first background you made so it looks like one background but you can pan to this one. I want to make it look like the lake is very high up so you can see the clouds under you and this picture is the view.

Like this is zone 2

So basically u want that bg i made with mountains around n some clouds?

1 Like

Sort of
 except I want to show almost like another background with a nice view
 not sure if that makes sense

It doesnt for me :confused:

1 Like

Um
 so you know the backgrounds there are available? For example the beach wedding? It has 3 zones and you can pan to them. With this background I was thinking that the one you made before would be zone 1 and then this one would zone 2

Ok. so, first of all, this is the website where you can take free images, that doesn’t require crediting.
like this? I made two zones for the lake, and one for mountains. If this pic doesn’t fit, find the one that does from the website above

1 Like

@Florpetal07
Hey sorry for the last reply. Are you sure you don’t need the cover anymore as you said above? I’m halfway done(lol I’m slow), are you 100% sure you don’t need it or should I still finish it incase you might still use it?

Background:

Character details:
Skin: Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Round medium (black dark)
Hair: Long straight loose solid (deep brown)
Eyes: Deepset almound (brown light)
Face: Heart soft
Nose: Round button
Lips: Full heart pouty (beige gold matte)

Pose/positions:
(Can the character have her eyes looking up to the right please?)
(Can the character be positioned to the left slightly so I can fit in my music and mature audience warning?)

Outfit:

Due date:
1-2 weeks I don’t mind

art scene?

sorry I didn’t see you were closed

yeah art scene

1 Like

we aren’t closed

1 Like