Happy Helpers 2.0 - All Types of Requests (Closed) 🔒

Pose?..

If you can, I would like a similar pose. If not possible, then I want both of them to do laugh_crack_up animation and I want CJ to hold Olivia’s waist and Olivia to put her hand on CJ’s chest.

1 Like

Look
 I really am sorry I didn’t think of sending that picture when I requested, but could you please try again, if there is something else I also did wrong, I’m sorry @fcukforcookies

I added you to the waiting list

Thanks

what overlay are you looking for?

Just giving you a update. I am almost done with your arms request.

1 Like

Hi, can I make a request for an art edit? The ones that I put before my story starts
Background: I don’t had one in mind but make it at night
Character details:
Female
Body - Tan
Brow - Defined Natural
Hair - Fishtail Braid ( black )
Nose - Upturned
Eyes - Upturned Feline ( blue )
Lips - Classic ( plum )
Face - Oval

Male
Body - Tan
Brow - Thin Arch
Hair - Long bangs ( black )
Nose - Button
Eyes - Deepest Piercing ( green )
Lips - Uneven ( terracotta )
Face - Defined Triangle

Pose/positions: Couple close pose, hugging or kissing maybe?
Extra details: If it’s possible, I want to see the faces of the chac, meaning I dw rear poses
When you need it: I don’t have a deadline so take yr time

I don’t have a specific people to do my art, whoever can :grin:

2 Likes

I need an overlay of the Rising Star earrings. I think that’s what they are called. :thinking: If you can help please let me know.

1 Like

hm ok.

are u talking about episode jewelry or something else?

2 Likes

@_Skylar1 never mind.

@fcukforcookies go it covered. :point_up:

u do know, that u can just go to the outfit creator, right-click on the any piece of outfit and save the picture as a png?

1 Like

Yeah I know. Are u referring to the earrings? I thought she was talking about something different.

1 Like

Yeah episode Jewelry, and I need the black ones please?

there are other people on the drawn waiting list after me and their request is being worked on already ? just because it’s drawn doesn’t mean it’s impossible to get one done.

What do u want now? U r second on the drawn cover list. So please tell me. Should I scold my group members for u, so that they could suck their exams up or other shit? And move other requesters? Check the damn waiting list

7 Likes

No, u r right, that it’s drawn doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to get done, however it does mean that it takes way longer

1 Like

I took your cover request and I promise I will finish it ASAP.

1 Like