Happy Helpers 2.0 - All Types of Requests (Closed) 🔒

And the name you want on profile pic, is it WolfGamerGirl37?

1 Like

Yes, that is the name I want on it.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Hey, just checking in how long are you on my request?

Here is the pictures of the characters. And either size is fine. (Maybe both if it’s okay with you?)

1 Like

Type of background: art
Colors: change the hair-color (blue/green like the tail) and length as almost that it reach the tail

Themes: mystery

nr.2

Background: art

Character details:

and

with shadow of

Pose/positions: secand female face right and the other faces left to the first female
Extra details: the green-dressed girl should had green light around her
When? In like 1-2 weeks please

Ok thank you.

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:.

Here’s the first background. I don’t see a point in making it night version as it is already night. If u want it darker just out DIM EFFECT 60 (I think), Episode overlay. This will make the characters darker as well. So instead I made day version.

BG

I don’t have much time to finish ur request now, but u can upload at least these ones.

1 Like

Hey I don’t mean to be rude but is someone doing my request? if no one’s free to do it I’ll just request it on another thread

yes. could be ready on the weekend

2 Likes

Thanks for all you’ve done so far :cherry_blossom: and take all the time ya need :smile:

1 Like

If you’re still taking requests for story reviews, I would like to request for mine to be reviewed. :slight_smile:

Author Name: Lady Stephanie
Genre: Thriller (I’ve had a headache trying to figure out the right Genre, if you think it’s a different one please let me know)
Style: INK
How many chapters you want to be reviewed: 10
Small Cover:
Sent by PM or this thread? This thread is fine.

3 Likes

Yes we are still taking requests, we literally haven’t gotten a single one! I can take your request

3 Likes

@GalaxyUni I have done your request. If you need anything to be changed let me know.

Small Cover

Large Cover

The story review right?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Just send me the link to your story

1 Like

The reason why I need the story reviewed is because at episode 20 I will put it on hold in order to fix absolutely everything in my story from grammar to directing.
So I really don’t mind the honesty, quite frankly I prefer honesty. :smiley: Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

School is pretty hectic, so unfortunately I will probably only be able to start reviewing your story on Saturday. Is that still fine?