Happy Helpers 2.0 - All Types of Requests (Closed) 🔒

Sort of
 except I want to show almost like another background with a nice view
 not sure if that makes sense

It doesnt for me :confused:

1 Like

Um
 so you know the backgrounds there are available? For example the beach wedding? It has 3 zones and you can pan to them. With this background I was thinking that the one you made before would be zone 1 and then this one would zone 2

Ok. so, first of all, this is the website where you can take free images, that doesn’t require crediting.
like this? I made two zones for the lake, and one for mountains. If this pic doesn’t fit, find the one that does from the website above

1 Like

@Florpetal07
Hey sorry for the last reply. Are you sure you don’t need the cover anymore as you said above? I’m halfway done(lol I’m slow), are you 100% sure you don’t need it or should I still finish it incase you might still use it?

Background:

Character details:
Skin: Neutral 03
Eyebrows: Round medium (black dark)
Hair: Long straight loose solid (deep brown)
Eyes: Deepset almound (brown light)
Face: Heart soft
Nose: Round button
Lips: Full heart pouty (beige gold matte)

Pose/positions:
(Can the character have her eyes looking up to the right please?)
(Can the character be positioned to the left slightly so I can fit in my music and mature audience warning?)

Outfit:

Due date:
1-2 weeks I don’t mind

art scene?

sorry I didn’t see you were closed

yeah art scene

1 Like

we aren’t closed

1 Like

oohhhh first thread whoops

1 Like

Title: My Rockstar Bestfriend
Author name: Brooke M.
Story description: Axel and Isabella have been friends since birth their moms were high school friends and as they grew up Axel said he was going to be a rockstar and with Isabella’s help with a TubeU channel he was discovered and put on tour at 13 and when he came back high school was almost over and toured again after finding two new people to be in his band, Isabella goes on tour with him and becomes his social media helper and she develops feelings for him but will their love get a chance?
Background: I would like them in a recording studio and Isabella and delilah watching from the other side dancing or being in total awe of the band. band name is “No Rest For Zombies” Also the tattoos are important. but outfits may change.
Characters: full description (screenshot is optinal)

Axel. lead singer/ guitar player

Isabella.

Drummer Brandon

Gaberal Base player.

Delilah.
Extra details: I need it as soon as I can get it. thank you so much!

Ur asking for a cover right?

1 Like

yes sorry
forgot to say cover :smiley:

I might so sure, finish it. :+1:t5:

1 Like

@fcukforcookies
Hello, Are requests currently opened?

yep

If you mean drawn art, then no. I only do commissioned now.
I do only edited for free.

How much are the commissions?

If you are interested DM me.