Happy Helpers 2.0 - All Types of Requests

Thanks

do i give credit to catthegirl on these overlays too?

No idea. Search through the drive, maybe there is an info on who you should credit. I found it through the forum search

okay

hey again, when you have time can you convert this into a useable png like the other one? I’m having the same issue of it being over IMB

Summary

b173bb616bc879b9cac7fdac26975769a065b272

thank you

im so sorry for being a pest but what about this one ?

overlay

Sry, but this one is watermarked, you can’t use it at all.

hey maybe you can use this website it gives you 2 free png overlays a day and it has bullet overlays just click the link @kreyess1

hi can i please order a large and small cover for my story?

Sure just fill out the form!

Could this be done by @Silver_Shadow plz
Title: The Silvano Twins
Author name: Bridi
Story description: Your parents are feared gang leaders will you and your twin be able to live up to their legacy or will the pressure cause you to stumble and fall.
Background: A dark alley way
Characters: full description
Julia: Skin tone: taupe, Hair: beach wave hair: charcoal, Eyebrows: smooth arch, Eyes: Upturned Bold: toffee, Nose: upturned, Face shape: oval, Mouth: Full round: crimson (Twin1)

Jason: Skin tone: taupe, Eyebrows: Thin Arch, Hair: Short Cropped Hair: Fawn, Eyes: Deepset Piercing: Green, Face shape: square jaw, Nose: Button, Mouth: Uneven: Taupe (Twin2)

Aria (mum), Skin tone: Taupe, Hair: Straight - fawn, Nose: Celestial, Eyebrows: seductive arch, Face shape: Soft heart, Eyes: upturned feline - Taupe, Mouth: full round - taupe

Adrian (dad), Skin tone: Taupe, Hair: pompadour - black, Face shape: Chiselled Jaw, Eyebrows: Medium sharp, Nose: Button, Mouth: Classic - Taupe, Eyes: Deepest piercing - Green

Extra details: for the small cover can there be rain and an explosion in the background
Small cover:
Julia and Jason standing back to back holding a Gun with the rain falling and the Title in an explosion thats in the background

Large cover: can all 4 characters stand together as a family Julia and Adrian back and back and Aria and Jason back to back smirking with an explosion in the background and the title
Please

characters:

Adrian

Aria

Jason

Julia
Here is the characters and their outfits

Hi :hearts:
Is the art scenes open?

Thank you so much…

Yes it is.

Ok thank you. I would like an art scene (by @Silver_Shadow if it’s possible)

Background: INT. ICE BATH GRANDMAS BATHROOM - NIGHT

Character details:

( F) Jospehine:
Skin- Umber
Brow- Medium Soft Arch
Hair- Long Feathered (Black)
Eyes- Upturned Feline (Toffee)
Face- Soft Heart
Nose- Refined
Lips- Blossom (Rosewood)

(M) Mason:
Skin- Peach
Brow- Straight Bold
Hair- Short Cropped (Fawn)
Eyes- Deepset Piercing (Taupe)
Face- Defined Triangle
Nose- Button
Lips- Uneven (Blush)

Pose/positions: A reference to this (except he would have a belt in his hand)

Extra details:

Outfit for Mason:
Polo Shirt (Black)
Black Tight Pants
Basic Sneakers (Brown)
Lady Rose Tattoo

Outfit for Josephine:
Light Pink Sheer Vneck
Plain Swimsuit Top (Peach)
Plain Sheer Leggings

(Description: The story is about two reincarnated souls reunite but one is stuck in an abusive marriage)

When I need it: Take your time :hearts:

I do this ASAP, but it will take some time because I have a lot of requests.
Btw is the girl suppose to be blurry?

you could blur it if you want (Btw I had a mix up with the bathroom background. It’s INT. BATHROOM - DAY) (sorry that I took while to answer)

I need a background edit done. It’s an Episode Background and I need this in two weeks at the latest if possible. If you need more time please let me know.

Background description

Colors

dark blue, purple and light blue: It does not have to fluorescent colors if that is to hard to do. I just need the same color scheme is all.

Any other important information

I need the first background changed to the second background’s color scheme. If possible. If you can, I would like an ocean like scheme with the details. The club is called The Neptune and it has a jellyfish on the outside so if you could put in images like that for the pictures that would be great.