Happy Helpers - Reviews, Covers, Splashes, Script Help and more!

Unfortunately, They didn’t get accepted because of the trademarks and blah blah:
I was thinking if you could use another screen for the texts, I mean like this:
Thanks in advance

hey can i get an overlay

Sounds great! I look forward to it!

Hi ^^ sorry to bother you @AnonymousAuthor1 but Is someone taking care of my last request or not? (if I find it again, can I send it back?) Thank you:hibiscus:

1 Like

Nobody got back to me yet I’m just wondering about this request :smile: It’s not urgent I just want to verify if anyone could do this for me.

thanks!

@Rac5hel
@fcukforcookies
@mindy_epsiode
@AnonymousAuthor1

Hey guys. I requested two splashes a while ago, and then again four days ago. I’m not in a rush, I don’t need them for a bit, but I was wondering if someone has decided to do them. No rush.

I also wanted to say that my cover was done, it can be taken off the waiting list. And @Forever1201 can’t do the splashes, so that should clear up some of the confusion.

I’m not in a hurry, I guess you could say that I just want to know if or when someone is gonna do them.

could someone please make me an overlay quickly? I’m in a hurry

Sorry hunn I’m not available I’m really busy due to personal reasons. I won’t be doing art for awhile. I’m really sorry

1 Like

No worries thank you for getting back to me :blush:

2 Likes

@fcukforcookies do you think you could do my art scene request? I know you weren’t taking any for a while but I just wanted to check.

1 Like

Nope. Sorry to say, but most likely I won’t take any more art requests. It takes too much time and I don’t even know if these works are used, or just collecting the dust. Therefore I only do art for stories I read and love, and working with my upcoming story. I will continue to take other requests tho, shortly.

2 Likes

I just published my story. It’s for the episodes I’m working on. If you want you could read my story and see what you think. I’m not pressuring you at all. I understand your reason, it’s logical choice.

1 Like

I’m curious who’s doing my request❤

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

oh okay, I’m just curious how it’s going so far, no rush :smile:

Oops sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you :sweat_smile:
I’m not doing your request, I only do covers and splashes, I’m so sorry. :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

oooh, it’s okay :joy:

1 Like

Sorry :joy::sob:

1 Like

The story is called Daughter of the Blue Dragon. If you decide to read it or not.

Sorry, not a fan of mafia stories :persevere:

1 Like