Happy Helpers - Reviews, Covers, Splashes, Script Help and more!

What was your request?

I’d like to request two splashes, but take your time. I don’t need them for a bit.

Here’s the info:

Splash Number 1

Could it be almost an identical copy to this one?

As in same background and wording and font and motorcycle (but black/silver)

Text: To be continued (literally the same font and uppercase in the image but in silver)

Characters:

28%20PM

Skin is tan, eyes are upturned feline green, face is diamond, nose is upturned, mouth is full round terracotta, hair is beach wave auburn, and eyebrows are thick flat.

Poses: She is doing the drop down dance, at the moment when she is furthest down, smiling at the camera, and has the hand behind the head

Extras: A silver/black motorcycle in the same place. Legit exact the same as the original.

When you need it: Within 20 days.

Splash Number 2
Could it be similar to this one?

Text: Same wording at the top. Except no twitter thing. Just the instagram one with the instagram of “episode.auriane”.

Characters:

07%20PM

Skin is light, eyes are downturned bold green , face is diamond, nose is upturned, mouth is classic blush, hair is beach wave fawn, and eyebrows are medium soft arch.

Poses: She is doing the talk gesture, but it is edited so that she is facing forward, has her mouth closed (but smiling) and is holding the instagram sign with the info on the right of it.

Extras: Just the same watercolor style and font.

When you need it: Within 20 days.

Thank you!

Okay we will find someone who’ll do it!

Hi,
how is my two request going, the one with the mermaid in a boat and then the limelight one with the christmas-light in the garden?

thanks for helping me

@Auriane
Hope this is ok!

Your Request!

Yup. Thanks. Damn, that was fast.

Do you want individual credit or just Happy Helpers?

Just credit @HappyHelpers

Can u please send it again?

first one
Type of background: art
Colors: change the hair-color (blue/green like the tail) and length as almost that it reach the tail

mermaid-1199139_960_720
mermaid-1199139_960_720.jpg936x720 250 KB

Themes: mystery

nr.2

Background: art

Lit%20Garden
Lit Garden.jpg1920x1137 722 KB

Character details:

faint
faint.jpg310x650 80.3 KB

and

gun
gun.png310x650 82.2 KB

with shadow of

shiver
shiver.png310x650 79.1 KB

Pose/positions: secand female face right and the other faces left to the first female
Extra details: the green-dressed girl should had green light around her

Hi there!
I am looking for someone to make a cover, and the work that you guys showed is amazing!
If anyone would be interested in making a cover for me, that would be awesome.
The story I’m writing is set in Medieval times, so if there’s any specific questions about the characters, feel free to PM me!

Title: Kingdom Keepers

Author Name: NA (could you please leave the name off the cover?)

Background: Creative Control

Characters: 1 Character specifically, Limelight Style
Skin: Neutral 04
Brow: Arched High Angled (Black Dark)
Hair: Over shoulder braid (Black Dark)
Eyes: Female Generic (Ice Blue)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Rose Medium Nude Matte)
Outfit: Anything Medieval looking, I used Corset off shoulder shirt, tattered cape, lace-up throwing knife leggings, fold over boots, and shozoku mask.

Extra Details: Like I said, Medieval style story, involving Dragons, Elves, Fae, and Terrins. Feel free to do what you like, I’m not super picky, haha.

When I need it: Any time. I’m nowhere near ready to publish, just started on the first chapter.

Thank you so much in advance!
-Oakleafapprentice

We will find someone who will do it for ya! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there @oakleafapprentice ! I’m taking your request. In case of any changes to characters or whatever, feel free to DM me. :slight_smile:

What colour eyes?

Green

Can I get an overlay of a hand holding a phone

What skin tone?

toffee ink style please

Okay thanks!
i’m a little busy right now so I’ll send it to you tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

ok thank you

no problem. :slightly_smiling_face: