Happy Helpers - Reviews, Covers, Splashes, Script Help and more!

And @RavenElla who’s the author?

Raven Ella

So I finished your cover.

thank you so much its so nice

Backgrounds: Anything dark or black/ and the text could be red please
Text: “This story uses sounds so turn it up for full experience!”
Characters: No characters
Poses: No poses
Extras: A gun on top of the text pointing to the left
When you need it: Anytime

@PrettiiZarii

completed

Here is your request :blush::

Request

thanks so much ! credit name ?

Happy helpers

Hello My name is Lana and my friend Natziry and I really need a cover but we have absolutely no art skill. I was wondering if you could make us one we really like the cover examples you guys have.

hi, I’m wondering how my two art scenes are going, are they too hard to finish, tell me so I can try myself or ask other people because I really need them now, it has taking over four weeks when I first asked for help with them and I know what I said then with the time that is was no rush with them but now I really starts to need them to get approved as a background in my stories
So can someone help me or not?

Hey @NalaEpisode If you want a cover then just fill out the form please at the cover section :blush:

@fcukforcookies I was just wondering if you had started on my request yet and how everthing was going?

I dont remember taking ur request. Sorry if I missed smthg, but as I remember I have 2 requests to do in this thread, and none is fr u

@fcukforcookies Here is the request and your response. The comment below is the character descriptions. It’s okay, just let me know if you can do this still.

Oops. My bad. Yeah, I’ll try to do it today. U need them like an overlay?

Your good, it happens! Yeah, I do need it as an overlay unless you can put them on the Romantic lakeside background. I would need them next to the picnic. Do whichever is easiest for you. Thank you!

No difference but I suggest to do it as overlay,so u can use it with other backgrounds if u ever need to. Cuz u never know.

Thank you, that sounds like a good idea.

Error: “You can’t have one character immediately following another”

I am new at writing with Episode, so I am unsure why I keep getting an error. I am trying to get my character to show up on screen, when I tried before I could only see her arm, so I guess I didn’t have her in the right position. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
XOXO- Redd

(I DID TRY TO PUT THE PICTURE INSIDE THE POST, BUT I GOT A MESSAGE, SAYING I CAN’T PUT PICTURES IN MY POST)
I NEED BE I CAN ADD THE GYAZO LINK.

Try writing
@CHARACTERNAME stands screen left/right
@CHARACTERNAME faces left/right
@NiiceyRedd