Happy Helpers - Reviews, Covers, Splashes, Script Help and more!

can you guys help me make this car black

Thank you for replying, I am still having some trouble, I don’t want to give up just yet, do you have some tutorials to suggest? Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Joseph Evans is really helpful :slight_smile:

Yes @NiiceyRedd use him

Thank you! :slight_smile:

can someone help me figure out why my character isn’t showing on screen?
I have a Gyazo link and all I see is her arm, what am i not doing? I know i have asked this before, I can’t even see her when i preview my story on the app. :frowning:
Thanks in advance

Can someone help with me my story. Two overlays won’t show up but the other ones do. I’m confused on why it doesn’t work. I’d appreciate it if you guys could help me.

I need some help before I publish my first story! I am looking for someone to review my 3 episodes and to create a cover before publishing.

I also might need help with the character customization and name selection because I am adding it to my story after I’ve already written it :flushed:. In the meantime I will be working on this as I haven’t tried it yet, just a heads up :slight_smile:

I could create your cover if you like :blush:

hello, so I need an edit. Can anyone help?

Someone from our group will help you once you fill out the form :blush:

Would you?! That would be awesome! What do you need from me?

Character details, backround and story title :smile:

I need a cover for this story

.Ink story:
Title: Back In Time: A Forlorn Romance
Author name: WolfGamerGirl37
Background: Regency Era street/New York City Street
Characters:
Tamsin
Skintone: Fair
Eyebrows: Medium Soft Arch
Hair: Short Curly Hair (Auburn)
Eyes: Almond Classic (Blue)
Face: Square
Nose: Celestial
Mouth: Blossom Lips (Orange Crush)

Gideon
Skintone: Fair
Eyebrows: Thick Straight
Hair: Euro Styled Hair (Black)
Eyes: Gentle Almond (Green)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Refined
Mouth: Smirk

Colton
Skintone: Light
Eyebrows: Medium Sharp
Hair: Cade Messy Hair
Eyes: Classic Round (Blue)
Face: Square Jaw
Nose: Chiseled
Mouth: Smirk (Blush)

Extra details:
I was hoping you could make the cover a split cover. The story is based in the past and present. So the characters will be wearing two different set of clothes.
They should be in the stances:
Tamsin

Gideon

Colton

Outfit Details:
Colton
Regular outfit: Black White_Crewneck Sweater, Black Hipster High Top sneakers, and Slim Slacks (black)
Red Coat outfit:
Red Wedding Uniform Top, Large Stich Jeans (Clam Beige), and Prince Boots
Gideon
Regular Outfit: Denim Jacket, Shirt (Chinchilla Grey), KPop Tight Skull Pants, and Stitch Boots (Black)
Continental Outfit: Dark Wedding Uniform Top, Large Stitch Jeans (White), and Prince Boots
Tamsin
Regular outfit: Cross Front Top (Cabernet), String Tank Top (Black), Dark Denim Jeans, and Ankle Booties (Slate Grey)
Revolutionary Outfit: Light Blue Formal Victorian Dress and Stacked Mary Janes (Sonoma Blue)

When you need it: I need it by January. No rush on it. I’m still working on the first episode right now.

Let me get you the deets! Should I message you or just reply?

@fcukforcookies I hope I’m not bothering you. I just wanted to know how my request was going?

Hey hon, not at all. I was doing ur request yesterday, and to be honest I couldn’t get guy’s hand to look okay. Like bending properly and up to the point where I went into psycho rage mode and was kicking my computer :sweat_smile:
I will try again today, with different approach. Im not that good with character edits :persevere:

It’s okay, yeah I know what you mean. I tried to do it myself before I requested it on this thread and well it turned into 2 and half hours of work down the drain. Thank you for trying to do this.

Yep. Sorry for the delay. I really didnt know I was that bad at edits before ur request :sweat_smile: