Happy Helpers - Reviews, Covers, Splashes, Script Help and more!

@Allie_Diamond_Epy ^^^^

1 Like

Oh yeah forgot to tag

1 Like

It’s Beautiful!!

2 Likes

Thank You! :heart: :+1:

1 Like

@stev1997
@Bethany1
have you received any/all of your requests?

1 Like

No, I still have two. A splash and a background.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m so bad at catching layering issues, so I’ll def. fix those up!!

I do have one question, when you say Elowen “won’t use her gifts against anyone” do you mean that you chose not to use them when given the option or in general that’s how she’s characterized? I’m trying to give an option to do a ‘pacifist run’ where they choose not to use her powers against others or the other way around, did that come across or was it too obvious that you’re supposed to not use your gifts?

2 Likes

Art scene is done. I put them in 3 different images. So you have a whole picture, then I put vampire and werewolf separately too, so you could show them in your story closer, but with the best pic quality :slight_smile:

Twilight Zone

7 Likes

well done :clap:

2 Likes

OMFG! I wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeee! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Of course, I use! On people who deserve it.
Not on someone who is trustful.
She is a person like that for me. That’s why only I use her power sometimes. Not all the time, when I had a chance.

1 Like

Hey I requested an art scene a few days a go and I’m just wondering what’s going on?xxx

1 Like

Hey, do you know who took your request?

we’ll get someone on that for you

I’m pretty sure it them.xx

2 Likes

Oh okay.
We are sorry, we will get someone to do your request.

2 Likes

It’s fine.Thnx xxx

2 Likes

Your welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

completed

Hey @tilda90 not sure if this is what you wanted, I did two different type of sketch hope you like it

Request

4 Likes