Happy Helpers - Reviews, Covers, Splashes, Script Help and more!

Aawishkrita_Bhakat did one of my bedrooms and I’m still waiting on the second bedroom.

2 Likes

Almost finished xx

1 Like

@Auriane Heyy!! It took awhile but:

completed

If there’s anything you want me to change, please let me know!! :smile:
I’m hApPy to help :joy:

Summary

Here’s your cover.
Thx for being patient :sunny:

3 Likes

OHMYGOD, that’s so freaking cute!!! YEET! I hate to change this, but could you change three little thingies? Hate to do this, it’s so gorgeous but it’s kinda my fault. The title is actually

Aim, Shoot, Kill

. I forgot to put in the commas. Could the font be a bit more retro, like this one?:

And could you change the background to them actually being on a beach? I love the background, I just wanna make it a bit realistic and potentially reference to it. But other than that, IT IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL. LIKE ACTUALLY, GIRL YOU GOT TALENT!

And could I have the author thing at the bottom below the title in the same font? Sorry…

1 Like

It’s actually beautiful. Seriously.

@ItzTrishhxo

Hello ItzTrishhxo,

I completed your request. :heart_eyes: Enjoy!
Good luck with your story. :wink:
May you have many reads!

See below:

2 Likes

@Auriane I am starting your splashes :blush:

Ok, thank you!

1 Like

@Auriane

completed

Request

Feel free to say if u want anything changed :blush:

1 Like

IT IS SO PERFECT, OMIGOSH AHHHH! I love them! Could the … on the first one be
Could you make the color of the font for the music one a slightly different shade or color? So that it’s a bit more legible? But seriously… great job!!!

Edit: Could you possible add an exlamation point afterwards? And make the … a …

Sorry, I’m just a bit OCD and particular.

1 Like

Your welcome and sure :blush:

@Auriane

Redo

1 Like

Sorry, my bad. I really am an idiot. I meant to say put the exclamation point at the end of the sound splash, to end the sentence. God, I am an idiot. I am soooooooo sorry for the mix-up.

That’s ok don’t worry :blush:

Redo

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

How do you want for me to credit you?

1 Like

U can credit happy helpers

Uh… my bad but could I possibly get the exclamation point in the read at your own risk removed…?

Redo