Happy Indigenous Month (on Episode)

Channing Tatum: Half Native American and Irish (Yes, he really is)

3 Likes

Shook-eth

One of the interesting things about native Americans is we all can look different.

Different tribes have different features.

Modern examples:

We’re such a diverse range of people!

Personally, I take on features of the second modern example :blush:

5 Likes

Deborah Mailman: Aboriginal

Fun Fact: Was the first Aboriginal actress to win the Australian Film Institute Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role

4 Likes

Yes, they really are. I get surprised a lot and amazed

1 Like

I’m trying my best to learn more about my Aboriginal roots. However, I don’t like to claim it at times because I’m not 100% sure of I am. :confused: But I still try to somewhat embrace the culture if so

3 Likes

Us people now are more interracial then ever, honestly. When some people look at me, they either think I’m African or Nigerian and some think I am even Somalian. My family even said I looked like Somalis people. I have Kinky hair, High cheekbones, Light-ish Brown Skin, Dark Areas on some of my face and eyes, Dark brown eyes, Aquiline nose, and kinda the same lips as the girl in the image. It’s kinda hard to tell what a person is at times since people are mixed with a lot of ethnicities now.

3 Likes

idk if this counts but my grandma said something about my great-great grandmother (or great-great aunt not really sure) was native american

but even tho i have native american roots i would never say im native american because its probably a VERY SMALL percentage…

For my case it is indigeneous people of Asia :grin:

she is beautiful

I’d be happy to create an episode story about indigenous people!! It is really unique different and refreshing. (But when I have the time and plot :grin:) . But I’m so up for the challenge.

Though maybe Episode could have more outfits for indigenous people so it would be easier too

1 Like

:sunny:

2 Likes

I just remembered that Kay Elle has featured some native Americans in some of her stories, and they’re not just background characters, they’re major characters. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, all of them are gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so very much for recommending my stories!
“Sherlock in Love” and “Fantastical: The Frontier” are the titles with Indigenous leads, I hope I did those characters justice.

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to read it :wink:

1 Like

Bump