Happy national siblings day!

It is national siblings day! I’m proud to have my step-sister Ivy in my life!

Feel free to give your sibling a shoutout (even if they don’t have an account :smiley: )

5 Likes

Happily have 2 half brothers and two half sisters! :grimacing:

3 Likes

I couldn’t ask for a better sister and brother than mine.

Well…I could, but they’re good enough. XD

3 Likes

Got a half sister, an adopted sister, and a step sister. I love 2/3 of them :heart::rofl:

I didn’t grow up with my step sister lol so we’re not close at all.

I have two sisters!! Happy to have them in my life

I have a brother, but we aren’t close. So I’d like to count my cat as my sibling?

I LOVE YOU STELLA BABY YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WITH PURRS AND CUDDLES BRAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH x-x <3

1 Like

I’ve got an older and younger sister.

I LUH YA’LL.

I have two older sisters and two older brothers all are completely nuts competitive and overprotective of their baby sister.

1 Like

Awwww. My older sis isn’t protective of me at all. If anything, I’m protective of her because she’s at least seven inches shorter than me. :joy::joy:

I have 2 older half sisters (Aren’t close), 1 full older sisters and 1 younger sister. And like @FallenAngelNight13 I’d also like to add my cat to my list of siblings (so i also have 1 younger brother) Love y’all (especially my cat):heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I have three brothers…I only like one of them though.

Closing as the sun has set on good ol National Siblings Day :slight_smile: Feel free to keep appreciating and loving the fam tho!

1 Like