Happy New year! 2022!

Just wanted to say Happy new year you guys!
Listen, I hope you smart, intelligent, gorgeous minds get through 2022, and become the person that you want to be! <3
If you want to say happy new year, leave it down below?
A question for you to think about:
1. What kind of person do you want to be in 2022?
2. What do you want to achieve in 2022?
<333 As I said again- Have a Happy (a great) New year!
This year may have been hard but look at where you’ve come far from!
Keep it up- I believe in you guys <33 :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Happy New Year to you and everyone in the community! <3

I agree, this year was really tough and no matter what, you managed to power through the hardships and make it. I’m so proud of you, and may good things come your way along with your dreams coming true. ily!!!

okok answers for the questions;

1. I’d say I want to be more active, social, and possibly try to explore more hobbies to try out.
  2. I’d want to achieve getting closer with my crush, like to the point where we are really good friends :slightly_smiling_face::heartbeat:
    Adding on, maybe I’d like to also find more friends since my close friend is moving during the summer and I am willing to meet new people!
4 Likes

Happy New Year everyone :heart:

1. I’d say that I want to care less about what people think, meaning people who constantly criticise me. I tend to care a lot about everyone’s opinions, even if they’re people I don’t like, so I’m hoping to overcome that. I’m also hoping to become a little bit more carefree and stop stressing over small stuff, and I would also like to put myself out there more and talk to some more people as I am extremely shy lol.

2. I want to do really well this year at work. I’m starting a new job and I also would like to save up to get a new laptop. I also would love to achieve being able to play the guitar! I got one for Christmas years ago and only recently started learning how to play it.

4 Likes

Happy New Year’s Abi!

4 Likes

Happy new year! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy New years eve who is going to stay up and watch the ball drop tonight?
raise your hand if you are
:raising_hand_woman:t2:

5 Likes

Not me I am not american, I think it falls at five in the morning here.

but I am gonna watch the 90’s birthday Danish tradition to watch that short movie on new year

4 Likes

Not American but gonna watch the fireworks on TV that are over the River Thames :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy New Year!!! It’s not New Year over here, yet, in the Netherlands, but in an hour it will be. :blush:

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone! Over here in Germany there are still 13 minutes but I’m already counting. :yay: :rofl:

4 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone!! :partying_face: :anifireworks: :tulip:

Happy-New-Year-Cheers gif-

5 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MUCH LOVE! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy new year

1. The same person that I am rn Ig. Besides being more healthier, I have no other suggestions. :woman_shrugging:

2. I have nothing in mind tbh.

2 Likes

Happy New Year! :heart:

1. I want to be better as a person.
  2. Hmm, I’m not quite sure about that. :thinking:

I hope you guys have a great 2022! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Happy New Year Dear… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:

3 Likes

This right here!!! ^^^^

2 Likes

I’m so proud of every single one of you guys! : )

1 Like

Well, I know for a fact that you are going to achieve all of these things!!

2 Likes

Happy New Years everyone!

3 Likes

I also gave the forums an edit :joy:

5 Likes