Happy New Year 2023!

Hey! :wave:t2:
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!
I hope people achieve their (new?) goals, overcome any obstacles they may have faced in 2022, improve in ways they’ve been meaning to and overall just have a better year than the last.

This may be a bit early for some people, but for me the new year comes around in less than an hour. (:

Just thought I’d share some of my goals for 2023:

• Obtain work placement in a local vet clinic which would enable me to apply for Animal Studies courses
  • Fit into my office workplace
  • Publish at least 2 of my stories. I honestly haven’t published anything since 2019 so it’s been awhile…
  • Finish the border for the garden out the front and fill it with white pebbles
  • Do a bit more art than I usually do
  • Create at least 1 Mass Effect fan art
  • Update my ko-fi more often (with bgs and ols)
  • Procrastinate less!!! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Do you guys have any goals for the new year? What might they be?

19 Likes

Happy new yr! It’s less than 10 mins away for me!

My goals are to do well in my first yr of uni doing what I love, and to hopefully publish my episode story! :two_hearts: good luck with ur goals!!

5 Likes

Same here! It’s currently 11.57pm for me. (: Good luck with your goals as well, I’m sure you’ll do great!

4 Likes

Happy New Year, and all the best to old and upcoming authors in 2023!
Be happy with your writing, meet your goals, but never forget to take care of yourself first! :champagne:

8 Likes

Happy New Year, @schittwriter :bouquet::two_hearts:
I hope you will achieve your goals for the new year :hugs::two_hearts:
It’s not 2023 for me yet. There are still less than 9 hours :sweat_smile:
My goals :thinking:

• Keep being a good student :wink:
  • Be better at coding :sweat_smile:
  • Help more people in any way I can :hugs::two_hearts:
  • I also have two projects in my mind but I ain’t gonna tell them. Sorry :sweat:

Idk what else. But one thing for sure!
Whatever 2023 brings me, I’m going to face it!
Message for all;
I hope you all achieve your dreams and goals. Never give up & believe in yourselves :two_hearts:
I wish you all a wonderful new year and hope it brings you many blessings.

Take care,
Christina <3

4 Likes

Happy new year t-minus 32 mins qld

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope I will too and I also hope you’ll achieve your goals for the new year as well :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy New Year, buddy!! It is 2:36 pm over here, so, I have a long way to go. :laughing: Like 10 hours or so. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: But best wishes for 2023, everyone over here.

Love A-W

4 Likes

Baha, those hours will fly by in no time! It’s already almost 1am for me and it only feels like I just made the post a few minutes ago. :laughing:

2 Likes

Stuffs an oil ball into her mouth. (Try those, things they are amazing and a new year snack in the Netherlands.) Almost forgot my goals. :woman_facepalming: :clown_face:

• Do my best to fulfill the new job I got at a Chinese Company :smiling_face:;
  • At least finish one of my two stories I write for the most (and make sequels for them), doubting which I do first → ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’ or ‘For HIS Sake’. :thinking:;
  • Revamping my other stories, that are under the section revamp.;
  • Create new stories. → I still have many ideas for new stories.

Love A-W

4 Likes

5 mins to go qld aest

1 Like

Happy New Year! Been in 2023 for nearly 30mins :sweat_smile: love being ahead of other countries :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

@Ams007 where are you

1 Like

Sth Aust

2 Likes

2 mins qld all most time

1 Like

1 min the count down is on

1 Like

It is 2023 qld right now

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy new year! :fireworks:I still have to wait twelve more hours… :joy:

As for goals the most important one is to really stay focused on my coursework, 2020 & 2021 hit my grades like a truck. :skull: Keep a more positive outlook on my future and just try to have a healthier mindset. Also learning how to ride a bike for the first time this year so we’ll see how many teeth I lose! Other than that I would like to at least start one of the stories I have planned.

5 Likes

Happy new year, it’s like 12:41 pm so I have about 12 hours or so.
I hope all of y’all achieve your goals.

My goals :heart::
Help more people
Study harder
Continue to do coding
Finish my first ever episode story
Do the best that I can.

Happy new year! :fireworks:

4 Likes