Happy New Year 2023!

Baha same! It allows me to say I’m in the future :joy:

Happy new year! :yellow_heart: :dizzy: :sparkles: :tada: Mine starts in 10 hours but anyway lol

My goals are (For Episode) :sparkles:

• Publish one story or more. :hugs:
  • Win a contest. :crazy_face:

(For real life) :sparkles:

• Get my grades the FUCK up because I am currently failing :sob:
  • Be more outgoing and less introverted :woozy_face:
  • Get a better job :sob:
  • Less suicidal thoughts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
3 Likes

I think we have a lot of similar goals for real life. Definitely channeling Freshman year me’s commitment to school and trying to branch out a little whether it’s through going to a place in public alone or just expressing myself more. I went to a store recently alone and started shaking so bad I dropped all the cash in my wallet on the floor :skull: baby steps ig! :joy:

2 Likes

I always ask my mother to speak to people for me, I’m a nervous wreck as well! :rofl:

2 Likes

Moms are the perfect speakers! :joy: I had a meeting with a math teacher once because I missed an assignment and I started crying because she told me to study before taking it :rofl: and that was like Junior year high school! :skull: I’m terrified in the moment but afterwards I laugh at myself like cmon man that’s what you cry over ? :joy:

2 Likes

My goals are to:

• Get out a sequel to O Son Where Art Thou.
  • Get out more episodes of Chronicles of a Texas Ranger.
  • Get out a new Episode story.
2 Likes

happy new year! :tada: i still have a little less than eight hours until then. :sweat_smile: i hope everyone achieves all they strive for! :champagne::tada:

3 Likes

Happy New Year! :fireworks:

2 Likes

Happy New Year!!:tada:6hrs and 45 minutes to go for me

5 Likes

Now I’m in 2023!!! So, Happy New Year!!! :sparkler::sparkler:

2 Likes

This is my first New Years on here. It’s not 2023 for me, yet. But cheers anyway :clinking_glasses: :beers:

5 Likes

Happy new year! My goal is to keep getting good grades, write/code more, work on a new story, and finish at least 1 story this year. And to continue working at my job of course.

4 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! :hearts: :happy_new_year:

4 Likes

Happy New Year! 2022 was quite a difficult year, the world just ate the covid pandemic and problems started again. But I believe that 2023 will be better!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.