Happy Pride Month! Drop Your Stories Below!

Happy Pride Everyone!

Hello everyone. I know it isn’t Christmas time, but it is the first day of pride month. This story takes place during Christmas time and is about young married females who are trying to conceive the same time. They both want to be mothers, but one is having fertility issues.

Title: Our Christmas Miracle

Description: You and your lady love want have kids. Both of you have dreamed of being a mother. What happens when your both the problem? Will you have your Christmas Miracle or will you fail?

Cover:

Our_Christmas_Miracle_jZ_posterThumb_8Q8QjrC9Ly

Feel free to promote your stories as well!

6 Likes

Happy Pride Month!

Recommendations:
Sprint by Licorice
Game Master by Talina
BAD DOG by PJ Petty

2 Likes

Heyy, here’s my story. (R4R) <3 :rainbow_flag:
Title : Ms. Problematic
By : Ivy Vale
Style :LL
Genre : Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thanks for the thread. I’m open for a R4R btw! :hugs:

Title : Bloodaxe
Summary : The Court of Scots is desperate and seeks the help of an infamous enemy, Freydís the Bloodaxe. Will the shieldmaiden fight alongside her kin or choose her heart over them?
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ (historical) romance
Additional info : Full CC, option between multiple male or female love interest, point system and different endings.
Story cover:

Story link : -

Instagram: @chanel.stories