Happy pride month everyone

:prideheart:
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE! Making this thread to celebrate pride!
Drop a like and introduce yourself!
I’m Wesley and I’m nonbinary. I use they / them pronouns and I’m 16 years from the USA.

31 Likes

Happy Pride Month right back at you! :rainbow_flag:
I’m Vik from Australia, I’ll be 22 on the 22nd and I only recently discovered that I’m non-binary too despite feeling it for many years. If that makes sense baha.

9 Likes

Happy Pride Month! :rainbow_flag:

Hey! I’m Riley, I’m from the U.S.A, I don’t know who I am, or who I like… yet :flushed::woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Your golden birthday is this year! (Turning the same age as the day you were born)

5 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out who I like. I think I’m lesbian, but recently think I might be pan.

3 Likes

So it is! I hope people shower me in love, money and presents. :joy:

Kidding… kinda.

5 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Gracie, I am 16, and as you can tell from my photo I am pansexual!

Happy pride month!! :two_hearts::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

7 Likes

Happy pride month guys :prideheart:
I’m Tegan, I’m from England, I’m 15 and I have no idea what my sexuality is :woman_shrugging:t3: :joy:
I think I’m pan but not sure :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:
But none the less happy pride month everyone :prideheart: :rainbow_flag: :kissing_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Happy pride month :rainbow:.
I’m Ryder, 20 years old and I’m from the USA, and I’m Bisexual :bi_flag:. And I plan on coming out this month :relaxed:. I use her/she as my pronouns. :black_heart:

9 Likes

Happy pride month everyone … :tada: :rainbow_flag:
Iam Akanksha,going to be 16 year old …still figuring out who iam …
Love from India!!

8 Likes

Happy pride!!! Whether it’s your first time celebrating, or it’s starting to get old, I hope everyone gets the love and acceptance they deserve!!! :prideflag:
I’m Maddie (she/her) from the US, I’m 18, and I’m ace and bi and proud :blush:

7 Likes

Happy pride month! My name is zari (they/them) and I’m pan on the aroace spec. I’m not doing anything to celebrate pride, but I do hope everyone who are will have a good time this month lol

9 Likes

:prideheart: Happy pride month everyone :pride_heart
Hi I’m Lorna, I’m 13, I’m hextrosexual and I come from Ireland! My pronouns are she/her and I’m not part of the LGBTQ+ community but I’m a support of it :heart:

7 Likes

good luck on coming out! We all gotcha back :kissing_closed_eyes: :prideheart:

4 Likes

prideheart
Hehe Erin from India. Took me a bit of time to actually find out who I am but I’ve identified myself as a Biromatic Ace :

9 Likes

Happy pride everyone!

4 Likes

How did you make that emoji so big!?

2 Likes

I put it on a separate line, it was actually unintentional lol

2 Likes

I tried to do it :joy:

4 Likes

Idk…it just appeared for me at the time, it’s not working now

3 Likes