Happy Pride Month!

Woohoo!! Happy Pride Month!! Let’s show some love!!! SEND THOSE PRIDE FLAGS!!! POSTERS!!! ANYTHING!!!

HappyPrideMonth

25 Likes

tenor

1 Like

anigif_sub-buzz-10659-1528212260-1

3 Likes

Happy Pride Month :prideheart: :prideflag:

BTW sorry for any spelling errors, im so tired and disorientated atm XD

2 Likes

lol ikr, my phone is to blame for spelling errors~~~ XD

2 Likes

Same :joy: :nerd:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

tumblr_inline_phw9dmQj2W1skinss_540

This two are Axel and Eigil Axgil. they wrote history as the first same-sex couple to get married.

well, technology not married. but in a registered partnership

The difference is almost none here in Denmark. read about it here (and yes I know the article is about the Netherlands. but this works the same way. my parents were married this way)

https://www.eindhoven.nl/en/verzamel/what-is-the-difference-between-marriage-and-a-registered-partnership

Wanna know more about this couple read it right here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_and_Eigil_Axgil

5 Likes

Happy Pride month everybody​:rainbow_flag::heart::heart::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Happy Pride Month! :rainbow_flag: :rainbow::rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Happy pride month! :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

You know, the sad part about this whole pride shindig is that while I’m a big advocate for gay right, I also think pride does more harm than good in the long run.

The gay community (no way am I writing that lame abbreviation everyone uses these days) seems to have this idea that they’ll eventually be accepted for who they are if they’re as loud about it as possible. Which is all well and good, but the people who already do probably won’t change their views and the ones that don’t will only fear and hate them more.

I think instead of being all ”look at me, I’m special!”, these people should blend in with the crowd and raise awareness by voting on the subject. Might not be as glamorous, but nobody will give a shit about their sexuality in a hundred years tops. If that doesn’t work, just move somewhere less backwatery.

2 Likes

happy pride month :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I hope I’ll get to go the parade this month lol (I’m straight but supporters can ho too! It seems so fun) :prideheart::prideflag::rainbow::rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Happy pride month!!
giphy

2 Likes

Happy Pride Month!!!

2 Likes

Happy pride month everybody!!! :prideheart::prideheart::prideflag::prideflag::prideflag:

2 Likes

:rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!

2 Likes