Happy school days!

Most of probably had a fun day at school because of being with our friends! Whats your most happiest memory?

mines was
we had to build a canoe out of barrels and pieces of rope and go and save a teacher that is on another boat that is in the middle of the lake. We manged to get the teacher on board our boat and we nearly made it back to show. I was thinking " Yes, i didn’t get wet" but no, i jinxed it! My friend was about to fall off, so she dragged me in with her and i almost drowned laughing!

1 Like

that guys sounds so sweet for asking for a huggg!!

1 Like

Everyday after lunch (sixth period) I would walk out of the locker hall and then past this boy’s class, we walked to 7th period everyday and he would walk me out to my locker 8th period :blush: I worked in the library too, since 7th we had office workers and library workers, he would go in there to talk to me me and we also had 3rd period gym class too :slightly_smiling_face:

He had a clue I liked him and would also say “You love me” :joy:

So my favorite day was everyday last year! Especially one day he put his arm around me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

awwww! so cute!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.