Happy to help (Directing Help)

If anyone needs help with anything they can ask here! I’ll try my best to help :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hey I’m new at directing and I was wondering what the command is to making my character face behind her so that you can see her back. I want it to make it look like she is facing through a window behind her can you help?

It’s kind of hard to explain but how do you make the speech bubble thingy, I’m not talking about the speech bubbles when characters are talking or the think bubbles. I mean those ones where no one is talking or anything. Not the readerMessage.

@CHARACTER is rear

Do you mean the Narration?
If so
NARR (CHARACTER)
Insert text

Thanks!

I have a scene with a background called INT. WINDOW - DAY which is just a window. I want my character to look through this and stand behind it but when I send her in she is standing in front of it so she is outside instead of inside how can I change this?
I hope you understand what I mean (:

Thxs so much

Hey!
I tried to copy the code your telling me.

Is this how you’d like it?

No problem! :slight_smile:

I thought maybe the glass could be in front of her but that is good too. Thank you so much for your help!

I need help as my choice wont save but I can’t see what’s wrong?

SOPHIE (idle_sit_armcrossed_unimpressed_loop)
(Should I start a conversation? This is awkward.)

choice

“Do it” {

SOPHIE (talk_sit_doubtful)
This class is THAT boring you’re on your phone?

JACK (talk_sit_doubtful)
Wow, you speak.

SOPHIE (talk_sit_deny_neutral)
Woah, what’s that supposed to mean?

} “Don’t do it” {

NARRATOR
We sit in an awkward silence for 5 minutes until I hear a sigh from his small pursed lips.

}

(there is dialogue after here)

it appears theres something wrong with the top bit

Hey love! I’m new in the episode so I’m really struggling with coding my story. I’m trying to get my characters to cuddle, how can I do this? I would really appreciate the help. Have a lovely day!

Hello!

I have seen a crowd surfing animation, but I don’t see a template explaining how to have several character lift up one character and move her/him to another scene. Can you please help? Thanks in advance!

You need to use spot directing, so when your character it’s lifted/moved use:

@CHARACTER walks to spot % X Y in S AND CHARACTER does it while surf_crowd_loop THEN CHARACTER is surf_crowd_loop

Check the guide for walking to spot too :slight_smile:

Does this also work if I’m trying to make them cuddle while laying down? In the scene they are laying on grass

Yes, if you want them to move while hugging use the same code :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Thank you so much!