Happy Valentines Day ❤️

Hey everyone Happy Valentines Day I am sure u are with your loved ones and I’m happy for all of u. Me in other hand, I’m at home alone with my ice cream, I’ve just broken up with my boyfriend and now I need some ice cream :sob::sweat_smile:.( I am not loved lol.) This year I kind of don’t like Valentine’s Day because of that but that doesn’t mean u shouldn’t enjoy it. Anyway I hope everyone has a nice day.

I love u all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

17 Likes

Happy Valentines Day I’m going to school :triumph::triumph:

6 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you. :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:
And a :hugs: for my Daddy @Forever1201. :cry:

2 Likes

Thank u son

2 Likes

Your friends and family are always there for you, what would be the point of having them if they were not? Take care. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s true

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m going to school after 3 days because of the flu. I don’t have anyone but my friends and I are doing a Secret Valentines Day gift exchange :heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Im just going to stay eat ice cream

3 Likes

Oh noes, you go and sit down with some ice cream and binge watch movies. I’m coming over virtually to cheer you up. We can have a single pringle party :partying_face: xoxo

3 Likes

Yus looking forward to it :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yusss we’re gonna have cake and ice cream and chips and binge watch all your fav movies and tv shows x

2 Likes

Yay we are going to have fun

2 Likes

WHAT?! I’m being left out of a party?!

2 Likes

Nope

3 Likes

Oh, ok. Phew.

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day

2 Likes

You are cordially invited to our single Pringle party :partying_face: